Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
tango08 said:
Guys, i have a question re Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Is it true that if we pay this fee upfront, it may help speeding up our application assessment?
It may save you sometime from date of RPRF request and next review date put n ur file after request is being sent..

Regards.

Nataj

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hi everyone,

Please URGENT, help me with your brain. Do you think this is the right argument?

Just as an update about my appeal for Certificate of Qualification.

I contacted the provincial jurisdiction body in Alberta. I asked them how could I prove the CIC that the Certificate of Competency as it is called in Alberta, is the same thing as Certificate of Qualification in other provinces. The officer (Alberta) referred me to the Agreement on Internal Trades Act signed by all province in Canada.

It was mentioned in the Act, that any other licencing body in this trade -- Power Engineering has to issue the equivalent of the Albertan certificate without asking any extra examination or submitting work experience. And also we know that in BC, SK, MB, ON, and other provinces this piece of document is called Certificate of Qualification. So I think this is a strong evidence that what I submitted to Express Entry was already right, my application was complete.

Another surprise is that we are talking about one of the oldest and well-regulated trades in Canada - the jurisdiction bodies in some provinces even established since 19th century. Are you kidding me??!!! I am going to send an e-mail to Ottawa Visa Office and tell them.

---------------
Category: FSW Inlander
January 25, 2016 -- AOR Received
JUne 21, 2016 -- Letter of Refusal
June 21, 2016 -- Reason for Refusal: Certificate of Qualification Vs. Certificate of Competency
June 22, 2016 -- CSE submitted -- asking for Re-Opening
June 24, confirmed with Alberta Jurisdiction body -- certificate is right

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nataj said:
Hi everyone,

Please URGENT, help me with your brain. Do you think this is the right argument?

I contacted the provincial jurisdiction body in Alberta. I asked them how could I prove the CIC that the Certificate of Competency as it is called in Alberta, is the same thing as Certificate of Qualification in other provinces. The officer (Alberta) referred me to the Agreement on Internal Trades Act signed by all province in Canada.

It was mentioned in the Act, that any other licencing body in the trade has to issue the equivalent of the Albertan certificate without asking any extra examination or submitting work experience. And also we know that in BC, SK, MB, ON, and other provinces this piece of document is called Certificate of Qualification. So I think this is a strong evidence that what I submitted to Express Entry was alreay right, my application was complete.

I am going to send an e-mail to Ottawa Visa Office and tell them.

---------------
June 21, 2016 -- Reason for Refusal: Certificate of Qualification
best of Luck....Hope your application reopens soon...

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Prince5 said:
Just so i dont feel left out :)
Who still has their BG stuck at not started?
Well, Not started or not needed, pretty much same. JAN 19th AOR. BG not needed at this time

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Nataj said:
Hi everyone,

It was mentioned in the Act, that any other licencing body in this trade -- Power Engineering has to issue the equivalent of the Albertan certificate without asking any extra examination or submitting work experience. And also we know that in BC, SK, MB, ON, and other provinces this piece of document is called Certificate of Qualification. So I think this is a strong evidence that what I submitted to Express Entry was already right, my application was complete.

Another surprise is that we are talking about one of the oldest and well-regulated trades in Canada - the jurisdiction bodies in some provinces even established since 19th century. Are you kidding me??!!! I am going to send an e-mail to Ottawa Visa Office and tell them.

---------------
June 21, 2016 -- Reason for Refusal: Certificate of Qualification Vs. Certificate of Competency
You should be good with this. There are some knucklehead visa officers who don't even bother asking for an explanation before rejecting a file. Moreover, they are visa officers and they should know all these without you telling them.

Goodluck with your application. It will definitely be reopened

Reactions: Adanac11

tp_ee

Aug 20, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 Jan 2016
File Transfer...
27 Apr 2016
Passport Req..
13 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2017
Prince5 said:
My BG is also stuck at 'Not started' from beginning. Not sure whats happening.
Jan27 AOR, PNP Outland

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
canadianrrk said:
hello,

Did u order gcms notes.
No I didn't. I held off. I may wait at this point to see what comes in the next month.

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Prince5 said:
You are not alone :D

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
Nataj said:
Hi everyone,

---------------
With best wishes bud!

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Nataj said:
Hi everyone,

---------------
I have a very +ve feeling that your file will get re-opened :)

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
juss lexx said:
Is it a must to wait for rprf emsil or i can pay and upload via cse? has anyone ever done this? its almsot 5 months and have not been requested to pay.

Agent review of my application via notes.

APPLICATION: 1
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started
New Value: Recommend Passed Updated Date: 2016/05/05 Updated By: XXXXX

REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000XXXXX REGULATION: CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, Imake the following recommendation. I have verified this
application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESS ENTRY: LOO Dated: XXXXXX LMO/LMIA:XXXXXXX *Arranged Employment* 600 - Arranged Employment - Verified Additional Notes: - LOO for Evaluated CRS: 600 MIN CRS REQUIRED: 460 ***Requirements of A11.2: APPEARS TO MEET***

confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title, Salary of $43.5K APPLICABLE POSITIVE CONDITIONS: - WORK PERIOD (1yr in last 3): APPEARS MET - Web-based search conducted - Employer information verified **Lead Statement and Main Duties appear to be met** Additional Notes: - According to LOE,
***MEC/R87. 1: Appears MET*** MEDICALS: - Valid
Results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS ----------------------
RECOMMENDAT 10N: Appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 requirements

Met Threshold and Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: EDUCATION POLICE CERT FUNDS, PROOF CLIENT INFO PPT WP IN PPT CELPIP IN CLIENT INFO

Can someone shine some light also on this.

was there anything about your job duties?

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
Nataj said:
Hi everyone,

---------------
Best Luck Bro!!

tp_ee

Aug 20, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 Jan 2016
File Transfer...
27 Apr 2016
Passport Req..
13 Oct 2016
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2017
Anshul2016 said:
I hope this week bring good news of PPR to everyone left in Jan batch.....
Any PNP outland JAN AOR still left like me?
I am also waiting for PPR, Jan27 PNP Outland, hope we get some good news this week!