+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matgpaula said:
Do you think is possible to reopen the application even if it was Refused? I'll research about that.

Thank you.
Yes ,I read on this forum they reopen applications....After how many weeks/months you get this reject ?

matgpaula

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lady M said:
Yes ,I read on this forum they reopen applications....After how many weeks/months you get this reject ?
1 month and 15 days, at least they were fast. The problem is that when they find a reason to reject they don't review the rest of the application.
I'm really scared right now, to reapply and reject again.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys there is a seperate thread to talk about refuseals?? I taught this was for sept updates?nesrly 2 pages are being wasted taking about this issue?

xavie

Oct 17, 2015
Maybe I am the first one who get cancellation for EE under OINP

My timeline is,

AOR Sep 15
Schedule 4 required Oct 7
Schedule 4 submit Oct 7
BG in progress Oct 15
Cancelled Oct 20

The reason is a lack of the dependent's FBI PCC. I submitted the explanation letter to explain that we applied the FBI PCC at Aug 10, and will receive by end of Nov. However the letter is not accepted by the VO.

What is my next step? Waiting the PCC and submit to CSE to apply reopen?

or create a new EE profile and transfer 600 point to get ITA from next draw?

please help

matgpaula

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Guys there is a seperate thread to talk about refuseals?? I taught this was for sept updates?nesrly 2 pages are being wasted taking about this issue?
It was an update for my September application. ;)

tankthinks

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
lol seeing refusal cases make me nervous.... btw have u got an update ? after yesterday's bg in progress update nothing happened so far... ecas still in progress :(

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
It made me nervous as I have a Canadian Masters degree and a Bachelors foreign degree. I know that a Masters degree by itself stands higher than two or more educational degrees, but still the VO can mix things up :'(

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
@AAA123
I think you'll be fine as the Points claimed wont affect in your case. You have claimed the points for Masters and you have the proof for it. I think you'll be Fine!

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:-\
matgpaula said:
1 month and 15 days, at least they were fast. The problem is that when they find a reason to reject they don't review the rest of the application.
I'm really scared right now, to reapply and reject again.
After i read this I'm scared too...i remember when we fill the form there was a question if you have any education we said yes after we pick 1 year vocational diploma and after that they ask if was awarded with canadian certificate for this vocational diploma and we put yes because he has Red Seal.When we get the check list they ask for Education Diploma and we send his diploma from original country + translation in english + his approval letter from Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification but without ECA. After that they ask for canadian certificate of qualification and we put his Read Seal...
Now because we have no ECA ,and it seems my husband get 13 points for skilled transferability education, i guess they will cancelled our application soon ,we just send the application 16 days ago ... But I'm wondering if they will take off this 13 points my husband still have a lot of points to qualify....what they will do? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Kiki10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-09-2015
Lady M said:
Wow again....now i need and advise from somebody with more experience coz after I read this I expect our application to be cancelled...

so a go back in my husband ITA and there is :
1- Skill Transferability- Education-13 points..That means he claim and he get points for foreign education?(here he put 1 year vocational diploma)
2-Skill Transferability-Certificate of Qualification-25 points( this is his Red Seal)
Because if he get this 13 points for foreign education we did't send ECA for this,and that means the application will be cancelled.But i will have a bigger problem because here in Canada is no any organization who do ECA for trade.....So....any opinions? My husband apply under CEC + LMIA but i don't know if this is important....
ECA do not evaluate The Trades so you can not claim points for this foreign qualification. Does you husband have Canadian Red Seal certificate?
As you are LMIA, you have 600pt so you don't need these extra points anyway.....
Not sure if you would be refused because of this as even you wouldn't get the points you would have received an ITA

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiki10 said:
ECA do not evaluate The Trades so you can not claim points for this foreign qualification. Does you husband have Canadian Red Seal certificate?
As you are LMIA, you have 600pt so you don't need these extra points anyway.....
Not sure if you would be refused because of this as even you wouldn't get the points you would have received an ITA
This is my concern,here is no organization who do Eca for trade but here in this forum is a guy with trade who got reject because of Eca ....lol....And yes my husband has Read Seal

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't count a red seal as Canadian eduction as it's not you did not attend school in Canada for it.. We just challenged the Exam and were awarded a cert. I know 3 cases of people who counted 2 declined once accepted as a general rule you say no education..

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
You don't count a red seal as Canadian eduction as it's not you did not attend school in Canada for it.. We just challenged the Exam and were awarded a cert. I know 3 cases of people who counted 2 declined once accepted as a general rule you say no education..
So you said we fill EE profile wrong...? :-X :-[ :-[
So under Education at the question if you have any vocational diploma we answer yes and we pick 1 year vocational diploma and the next question was if you was awarded with an Canadian certificate of qualification we answer again yes because he has his Red Seal... was this wrong?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes as far as I was told.. I wrote for that nothing.. As if you write 1 year awarded 13 extra points which is wrong as all we did was challenge the exam not physically attend school for 1 year..