+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
legalfalcon said:
I wish that your PPR comes soon. I have been waiting too, and it is so frustrating. I believe you got a good agent on the line, whenever I have called in the past, its the same response that the file in under review. Keep us posted.

he is very nice. And he told me the details.

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
legalfalcon said:
I wish that your PPR comes soon. I have been waiting too, and it is so frustrating. I believe you got a good agent on the line, whenever I have called in the past, its the same response that the file in under review. Keep us posted.
You can call cic after you find a "updated" in your account. If no updates, it means no news is updated. Therefore, they will probably tell you it is still under review.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Fswsky said:
You can call cic after you find a "updated" in your account. If no updates, it means no news is updated. Therefore, they will probably tell you it is still under review.
Did you try ordering GCMS notes? I ordered mine and it shows the eligibility is cleared, criminality and security were not yet started. Then the BGC went in progress on March 3, and since then, there has been nothing. I have ordered a second set and it should be delivered soon.

Fswsky

Feb 16, 2016
legalfalcon said:
Did you try ordering GCMS notes? I ordered mine and it shows the eligibility is cleared, criminality and security were not yet started. Then the BGC went in progress on March 3, and since then, there has been nothing. I have ordered a second set and it should be delivered soon.
I did order on March 1, The results has not come yet. Still waiting.

denga

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Case reached six months today :(

Sent an email query to CIC.

The AutoReply said it takes up to 20 working days, can you point to how much time it usually takes?

Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
denga said:
Case reached six months today :(

Sent an email query to CIC.

The AutoReply said it takes up to 20 working days, can you point to how much time it usually takes?

Thanks
Did you send a CSE or an email to the LVO? If its an email to the LVO, they usually revert back within 3-5 days. replies to CSE depend on the number of queries.

denga

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
legalfalcon said:
Did you send a CSE or an email to the LVO? If its an email to the LVO, they usually revert back within 3-5 days. replies to CSE depend on the number of queries.
I sent here: CPC-CTD-Ottawa, is this the LVO?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
denga said:
I sent here: CPC-CTD-Ottawa, is this the LVO?
Yes, this is the email for LVO. You should hear back in 3-5 days.

Nymphet28

Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My 6 months timeline lapsed 2 days back. I have sent a CSE. No response yet. Any suggestions?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Nymphet28 said:
My 6 months timeline lapsed 2 days back. I have sent a CSE. No response yet. Any suggestions?
Only one suggestion . Keep waiting. You will get the same response from CSE.

ues.waiting

Mar 25, 2016
I sent my application and received AOR next day September 2015.

Medicals were passed 3 weeks after and then on Feb 14th the background check started. No other documents were requested or any other forms.

So I am really confused as to how much longer it will take? I cannot access ECAS at all as it keeps saying the information i entered is invalid, which doesn't make any sense. On sending an enquiry I got a typical generic answer attached below. Can someone please helppp!!! :eek:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

KZ03206

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
ues.waiting said:
I sent my application and received AOR next day September 2015.

Medicals were passed 3 weeks after and then on Feb 14th the background check started. No other documents were requested or any other forms.

So I am really confused as to how much longer it will take? I cannot access ECAS at all as it keeps saying the information i entered is invalid, which doesn't make any sense. On sending an enquiry I got a typical generic answer attached below. Can someone please helppp!!! :eek:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

KZ03206
ECAS is no longer for EE applicant. We are experiencing the same thing as you. Do not worry about it. Only one thing you can do is waiting .

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what is the average waiting times for GCMS notes?

I think the maximum is 40 Days but am curious to know the average.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
My GCMS notes say:

Case Analyst/Selection review > A11.2 Assessment : PA meets FSW criteria.
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
and my application was transferred to local VO (New Delhi) on 5th feb 2016.

What does all these mean? Should i think that i might get PPR soon....? :)

if anybody can help on this....thanks...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
taral80 said:
My GCMS notes say:

Case Analyst/Selection review > A11.2 Assessment : PA meets FSW criteria.
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
and my application was transferred to local VO (New Delhi) on 5th feb 2016.

What does all these mean? Should i think that i might get PPR soon....? :)

if anybody can help on this....thanks...
It means that you met the eligibility criteria. The only thing remaining is the security. Usually, this is the last step for FSW-outland applicants and can take from anywhere between 2 days to 3 months. Security is done by external agencies, so it is unpredictable how they go about it.