+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anandbabud said:
Thanks All!!! :D :D ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :-* Wish you all who are waiting for PPR. all the best
Congratulations Anand...

I believe I read in this thread that your ecas access had issues... Did it return before you received PPR.. Sorry if I'm getting confused with someone else...

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on PR guys :) I just checked and ours is still in progress. I think it will be like that untill we get our passports back. Then it will show approved.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Am I the only one left alone in Oct batch ? Helloooooo...
Oct 9 AOR ....
PNP Outland .... from USA ..

is there anyone else ????

ag2015usa

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Hah. Nope, I'm with you - Oct 9, FSW in the US. No update after medicals (on Oct 20, 2015). The GCMS notes (generated on Dec 5, 2015) showed that the file had an assignment deadline (or something to that effect) on Dec 18, 2015. I'll probably order another set of GCMS notes if I don't have any updates by the end of this month.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGooooooooooooooddddd

Folks,, I got the PPR just a minute ago...... yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Many Thanks to everybody in this forum, this forum is a gem, been through all this PR processing stuff and waiting, but it's all done now...

Soooo relieved...

My prayer to everyone who is still waiting for their application to be approved... good luck to you all

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
Hansdza said:

Many Thanks to everybody in this forum, this forum is a gem, been through all this PR processing stuff and waiting, but it's all done now...

Soooo relieved...

My prayer to everyone who is still waiting for their application to be approved... good luck to you all
Congrats buddy.......... Happy for all you guys getting PPR :D
Please update your category and Time line.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hansdza said:

Soooo relieved...

Congrats . Which program you belong to PNP,CEC or FSW (Inland/OutLand)?

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Guys I just got the PPR email!

My timeline:

ITA: October 2. Regular CEC-inland, no LMIA or PNP
AOR: October 23
Ghost email/update: January 8, 2016
PPR: January 14, 2016

I think my Medicals were approved and background check was in progress around one week after AOR. I had ecas access too then but it hasn't been restored yet since the last outage. I hadn't had any updates since my medicals/background check update.

For those whose background check still hasn't started, don't worry about it. I think it's very random, and depends on immigration category and the officer.

Thank you everyone and good luck to us all!

asadchev

Jan 14, 2016
sraj07, i am in a similar situation, Oct AOR, FSW outland USA.

Background in progress, medicals passed (for the last 2 months or so)

I applied through Cohen lawfirm so I dont have access to MyCIC.
However they didnt alert me to any changes as of now so I must assume this batch didnt include me.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
I think ag2015usa and me are only ones left out in this thread .. everyone else got PPR .
Are we the unlucky ones to join that "more than 6 months not finalized " thread?