CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
On 19 January I was asked per email to submit two forms regarding my military service and public service in my country of origin. I submitted these forms with supporting documents and a letter of explanation yesterday evening (23 January). You guys can see my details in signature.
Waiting for the 2. BG Check. ::)
Wish all other applicants best of luck!

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
vickymichael said:
Thank you so much everyone :) I have received "Ready for visa email" yesterday night :).

Special thanks to @s23srinivas and @bestofluck, you guys are real genius!!!, your words (early PPR) came true...

My timelines are in signature and wishing everyone in this thread to get early PPR...
Congratulations! You are finally relieved :D

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Canadaexp said:
Hi all
I am oinp cec inland appicant. My aor date is 20 Oct 2016
Still waiting for PPR. Anyone is having similar timeline and waiting for ppr?
Yes, check the spreadsheet in my signature and pls add your case there.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
vickymichael said:
Thank you so much everyone :) I have received "Ready for visa email" yesterday night :).

Special thanks to @s23srinivas and @bestofluck, you guys are real genius!!!, your words (early PPR) came true...

My timelines are in signature and wishing everyone in this thread to get early PPR...
All the best for your future endeavours :)

For me the wait continues as I have an interview scheduled for "finalizing the processing of my application for permanent residence". Whatever that means!!

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
My BG check went to "in progress" for the second time on January 16. Is it unlikely to get rejection after this stage? Just really worried, have been waiting for three years for that........

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roz19 said:
My BG check went to "in progress" for the second time on January 16. Is it unlikely to get rejection after this stage? Just really worried, have been waiting for three years for that........
you are on the right track, you should receive the golden email soon

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Nonnemacher,

My AOR date is October 18, 2016. I applied under Express entry PNP category(British Columbia). I am an Inland applicant. On Dec 1st I was requested to submit Schedule A. I submitted on same day. No news after that. I am little scared too. I want to know did your background went into progress for second time.?

My AOR date- October 18 2016
Medicals passed and Back ground went into progress on- November 1st 2016
Schedule A request on Dec 1st 2016
After submitting Schedule A on Dec 1st 2016 my back back ground turned to not needed at this time
After that no more updates on file. I have seen many October applicants back ground went into progress for second time and getting PPR.

Thanks

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
P@ssw0rd1 said:
Hello Nonnemacher,

My AOR date is October 18, 2016. I applied under Express entry PNP category(British Columbia). I am an Inland applicant. On Dec 1st I was requested to submit Schedule A. I submitted on same day. No news after that. I am little scared too. I want to know did your background went into progress for second time.?

My AOR date- October 18 2016
Medicals passed and Back ground went into progress on- November 1st 2016
Schedule A request on Dec 1st 2016
After submitting Schedule A on Dec 1st 2016 my back back ground turned to not needed at this time
After that no more updates on file. I have seen many October applicants back ground went into progress for second time and getting PPR.

Thanks
IT seems that PNP applicants are not being prioritized at the moment, I think CIC is focusing more on CEC class and FSW..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
nonnemacher said:
IT seems that PNP applicants are not being prioritized at the moment, I think CIC is focusing more on CEC class and FSW..
I think they just go with normal pattern, subject to the holidays at Christmas.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Got the PPR last night, now adding to my confusion.
For the uninitiated, two days back I got an interview mail for the next week to finalize the processing of my PR application and now got the PPR.

Planning to check with CIC if the interview is still required and/or the appointment is for landing and then proceed accordingly.

Just an info for anyone else who comes into such a situation. Don't worry, you are not the only one confused in the world!!

All the best for others waiting for PPR/stamped Passport/applying for the citizenship (of course in few years :) )

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s23srinivas said:
For the uninitiated, two days back I got an interview mail for the next week to finalize the processing of my PR application and now got the PPR.

Planning to check with CIC if the interview is still required and/or the appointment is for landing and then proceed accordingly.

Just an info for anyone else who comes into such a situation. Don't worry, you are not the only one confused in the world!!

All the best for others waiting for PPR/stamped Passport/applying for the citizenship (of course in few years :) )
congrats!!!

What country are you in?

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
s23srinivas said:

Congratulations! When did your BG go to in progress?