NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
kvr007 said:
How would I know that I had an ECAS access?

I see some people talking about 1/2/3/4 lines... what does this mean?
I received a ghost email before my eCAS was activated. Maybe you too have an access now.

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
I received AOR on 12th, then received ghost email on friday 13th. I dont see ECAS status though.
I dont know what should I expect.

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
ashutoshmanohar said:
I received a ghost email before my eCAS was activated. Maybe you too have an access now.
nope. I tried but it says cant be identified.

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
My eCAS access was activated exactly a week after submission and AOR.

hidemyass

Oct 16, 2015
Hi all,

My ecas lines has changed to 4 lines from 2 lines (see my previous post) in the following ways:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 4, 2015.
We started processing your application on November 10, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
No eCAS access yet ???. Timeline in my signature please.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
I have few questions post receiving ITA. I filled all the forms and now have obtained a generic document checklist. My questions are:

1.After uploading as per generic document checklist, do we obtain a personalized checklists and do we need to fill more forms/information? or we straight away submitt the electronic application?
2. Do we upload medicals in the generic checklist or we can submitt the application without obtaining medicals for now and wait for CIC to instruct me to do the medicals later?
3. Shall the documents be uploaded in colour scan/black and white?
4. Is there only one file upload option available for all slot or we can upload multiple pdfs in every slot.
5. If a bank is not willing to disclose average balance for the last 6 months, can i myself calculate it and include in LOE with supporting being the bank statement (transactional history)?
6. Do we only upload reference letter for employment or shall we upload appointment letters, promotion and release letters, payslips too?
7. I resigned from my current job however I am still in notice period and last working day is November 27, 2015 and have also obtained acceptance of resignation letter from my employer. If I submit my application before November 27, do I need to disclose CIC that I have resigned or not?

Please help.

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
eecandidate said:
I have few questions post receiving ITA. I filled all the forms and now have obtained a generic document checklist. My questions are:

1.After uploading as per generic document checklist, do we obtain a personalized checklists and do we need to fill more forms/information? or we straight away submitt the electronic application?
nope, there is nothing like Generic and Personalized check-list. Once you get an ITA, you will see the same EE profile with some blank fields.... You need to complete the form and based on that you will be given a check-list to submit. Attach all and submit

2. Do we upload medicals in the generic checklist or we can submitt the application without obtaining medicals for now and wait for CIC to instruct me to do the medicals later?
No, Do an upfront medical and submit. Otherwise they may reject your application

3. Shall the documents be uploaded in colour scan/black and white?
Anything is fine. but should be legible and clear. I prefer color.

4. Is there only one file upload option available for all slot or we can upload multiple pdfs in every slot.
There will be individual slots for each doc (POF< Educational, work exp, Passport etc). but for education, work experience, PCC (if you have multiple) and someother as u have a single slot for each, u need to pile up all the educational pdfs into one PDF and submit under educational docs slot and same with work experience pile up all the work exp docs into one PDF and submit under Work exp slot

5. If a bank is not willing to disclose average balance for the last 6 months, can i myself calculate it and include in LOE with supporting being the bank statement (transactional history)?
i have no idea

6. Do we only upload reference letter for employment or shall we upload appointment letters, promotion and release letters, payslips too?
if you have multiple jobs in the past, you can do this.
- Reference letter
- Pay slips (If you have)
make the above as one PDF for each job and upload for each slot given in your check-list

7. I resigned from my current job however I am still in notice period and last working day is November 27, 2015 and have also obtained acceptance of resignation letter from my employer. If I submit my application before November 27, do I need to disclose CIC that I have resigned or not?
I am not sure regarding this

Please help.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
eecandidate said:
I believe the reason they ask for average balance is to notice any sudden bumps in holdings. Banks have their own method of calculating average balance. This may or may not match with CICs method. You can calculate average balance and mention in LOE. I would suggest you also upload 6 months bank statement. Uploading 6 months bank statement will allow CIC to calculate average balance as per their own methods (if at all they have one for this).

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Does anyone know what happens if you PR application gets rejected for what one could call straight admin reasons-so not for criminal record, medical or misrepresentation.

So, You receive ITA, you have 60 days to apply. You apply within 60 days and get rejected. You still in theory have the same number of points that you had before which got you the ITA. Now does your EE profile get cancelled so you are not eligible for next draw?

Thanks for your thoughts, all appreciated

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
Sunil_JZ said:
Does anyone know what happens if you PR application gets rejected for what one could call straight admin reasons-so not for criminal record, medical or misrepresentation.

So, You receive ITA, you have 60 days to apply. You apply within 60 days and get rejected. You still in theory have the same number of points that you had before which got you the ITA. Now does your EE profile get cancelled so you are not eligible for next draw?

You have to make another ee profile and go back into the pool, hoping you will get an ita in next one.

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Sunil_JZ said:

You can create a new profile and re-enter the pool. You can also try to request CIC to reopen your application if it is admin error from their side. You may need to provide more information for forum members to accurately understand your situation.

oasis.gc1

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hey guys,

Quick Q - does it make any difference in processing time if the application is under FSW or CEC?

I am talking in reference to the processing after AOR.

Cheers and thanks in advance

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
oasis.gc1 said:
Hey guys,

Quick Q - does it make any difference in processing time if the application is under FSW or CEC?

I am talking in reference to the processing after AOR.

Cheers and thanks in advance
You can checkout the sticky thread on the front page here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-processing-time-calculator-general-statistics-t347483.150.html

tidelander said:
November 10 – DATASET UPDATED

The dataset was updated with recent timelines and now includes 260 cases (rows).
First of all, CIC now process significantly more applications then 2 months ago. See below:

Category
# Processed applications per day[br](2 months ago)
# Processed applications per day (now)
CEC
0.63​
0.73​
FSWP Inside
0.39​
0.66​
FSWP Outside
0.49​
0.62​

I think CIC is cleaning backlog with PR applications from 2014 and earlier and moving officers to work with the new system so in the end more applications under EE are processed.
But even though number of processed application has grown, average processing times has also grown:

Category
Average processing time[br]2 months ago, days
Average processing time now, days
CEC
106​
102​
FSWP Inside
110​
130​
FSWP Outside
88​
108​