+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GokulGuruprasad said:
I was feeling a little left out when I saw the PPR rain today morning while I was sitting high and dry!

But Ottawa CPC did not disappoint me!

It's PPPPP PPPPPP RRRRRR!
congrats buddy,
what time did you get your email

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SecularFirst said:
Hello buddy, I can see that you have completed six months, Have you called on CIC helpline asking for any updates? I am also CEC inland and waiting to complete six months on Friday. May be you can ask and let us know about any updates on CEC inland progress.
I just completed my sixth month over the weekend, and willing to call tomorrow if nothing happened till then.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Demande Finale!!!!!
PPR guys!!
Got a mail from CPC Ottawa!
Thank you guys for all the information and support. It has indeed helped a lot. The wait can be really frustrating. Thanks a lot again.

Note - Recieved an rfv email directly in my mailbox. There was no change or notification in my online profile.

xwa239

Mar 24, 2016
anonGym said:
got the acknowledgement email the same day I submtited the cse on 10th august. Its been almost 1 month and no response. The email said your request will be processed in 10 business days, but its been almost 1 month and no reply... also ordered gcms ntoes on august 19th... and nothing from their either.

If you are currently in Canada or US, and with the Ottawa visa office, maybe you could try to fax them. I faxed my US PCC and got reply from them pretty soon. I was trying to post the link of the page discussing this detail on CIC website, but I don't know why I cannot do it. You could google "fax number + CIC" find the number and more info about how to do it right. For your convenience, the number is 613-946-6059. Hopefully, this will help you. :)

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
Congrats to all PPR recipients!

I think we are done for today...
Unless there's another wave this week, I now don't expect to get mine within the next two weeks...

Did someone track how many PPRs were issued this morning for this thread?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Realben said:
Congrats to all PPR recipients!

I think we are done for today...
Unless there's another wave this week, I now don't expect to get mine within the next two weeks...

Did someone track how many PPRs were issued this morning for this thread?
We should expect next week. Things will pick up from here. Holiday season is over.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
coolhyd said:
We should expect next week. Things will pick up from here. Holiday season is over.
Do you really think so?
We reached March 1st for CEC inland today...
Hopefully there will be another PPR wave on Thursday...

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppgm said:
Yes, I'm praying for that golden mail... Must be the same agent to press the button. Cheers to our PPRs by phone!

Thanks guys for your help, support and patience! This process is so excruciating it cracks our nerves.
Dude I just got the ppr mail, from CPC Ottawa. check your mailbox. Hope you get it soon!!!!

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RitJ said:
Demande Finale!!!!!
PPR guys!!
Thank you guys for all the information and support. It has indeed helped a lot. The wait can be really frustrating. Thanks a lot again.

Note - Recieved an rfv email directly in my mailbox. There was no change or notification in my online profile.
what time did you receive your email, i am following your time timeline as it is identical to mine

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
what time did you receive your email, i am following your time timeline as it is identical to mine
8:16 pm Indian Standard Time

ships1986

May 6, 2016
Yyiipppeeee.....

Just got our mail with the PPR.

Thank you all for keeping this thread such well updated. It helped a lot. Looking forward to life in canada soon.

March 3- AOR
March 8. - additional docs asked by CIC
July 19- CIC asked for Re medical
July 25- submitted medicals again
July 31- meds passes
August 1- BG in progress
September 6 - PPR

sumit1984

Feb 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RitJ said:
Demande Finale!!!!!
PPR guys!!

Congratulations RitJ :) your wait is finally over! I was wondering how come you had not got the golden email yet!

singh100

Mar 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends..Got message from my consultant that I hv got the PP request in mycic account.

Visa office : NDVO , PP request 6th Sep 2016.

Wish you all the very best for your PP request.