+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Jaydeepsinh said:
I am waiting for my PPR request and am positive to receive from CIC very shortly. I have included my spouse with my application and would like to know how the PPR email being sent in the past for the case like this. Did CIC email both applicant for PPR or it will be just one email to primary applicant which will indicate spouse?

Thanks,

Category: FSW inland
AOR: March 03rd
BG: Since July 25th
I think only the primary applicant gets the PPR

Jamesatkinson

Jan 7, 2015
Hey Folks,

I'm a bit surprised- my background check went back to in progress for the second time- not sure if that's a good thing or a concerning for rejection

my timeline:

aor: April 19
medical passed: april 29
background: changed from in progress to not needed- may 27
changed from no needed to in progress- aug 31

can someone please advise if this is normal? I find it a bit early seeing the trend for April and March in general

Thanks,
James

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Do we expect too much this week?
As what I know it's better to expect less and receive more than expect much then receive less.

OMG!

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Jamesatkinson said:
Hey Folks,

I'm a bit surprised- my background check went back to in progress for the second time- not sure if that's a good thing or a concerning for rejection

my timeline:

can someone please advise if this is normal? I find it a bit early seeing the trend for April and March in general

Thanks,
James
That is the trend if you've applied from inland.

nac123

Aug 29, 2016
Jaydeepsinh said:
I am waiting for my PPR request and am positive to receive from CIC very shortly. I have included my spouse with my application and would like to know how the PPR email being sent in the past for the case like this. Did CIC email both applicant for PPR or it will be just one email to primary applicant which will indicate spouse?

Thanks,

Category: FSW inland
AOR: March 03rd
BG: Since July 25th
Hi, I am in your exact timeline. I have also applied for spouse. I think only primary applicant will get the email. Did they ask for any additional documents in your process?

Jamesatkinson

Jan 7, 2015
Jamesatkinson said:
Hey Folks,

my timeline:

Thanks,
James
elmas said:
That is the trend if you've applied from inland.

Thanks Elmas- Yes, I'm a CEC inland applicant- its good to know this is the trend now

prettyjoy

Apr 26, 2016
London
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
3rd of March
Passport Req..
6th of September
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
KS23 said:
PPR Request yesterday.

FSW Inland
AOR -25th March 2016
Congratulations !

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
I'm from a time zone that is 7 hours ahead of Eastern time. Do you think the golden mail will find me during the day in Canada or during the day where I am?

vfonte

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
elmas said:
I'm from a time zone that is 7 hours ahead of Eastern time. Do you think the golden mail will find me during the day in Canada or during the day where I am?
It will probably happen during the working hours of your V.O. Find out where is your V.O and then you will know.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
vfonte said:
It will probably happen during the working hours of your V.O. Find out where is your V.O and then you will know.
I never asked for the GCMS notes so I don't know my VO. Are outland applications processed at the local VO or is there a chance that there may be somewhere else?

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
nac123 said:
Hi, I am in your exact timeline. I have also applied for spouse. I think only primary applicant will get the email. Did they ask for any additional documents in your process?
No, they did not.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
elmas said:
Yes, but the famous Tuesday rain wasn't here this week
Thursday rains are pretty famous as well ;D :D :D

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Realben said:
Thursday rains are pretty famous as well ;D :D :D
I hope : )

I think next week will be big for us. For me 2 and half weeks to go for 6 month deadline.

I have a 80% chance of getting it before that : ) just going by the CIC track record.