+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BigKhaled said:
Where can we see information from Augusters?
Here it is for August
Some already got there PPR recently, the sheet is not up to date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mjPvyzLOlK8Y1xJcKoWQbzhn_SLB1hQBjSU0X0Gxf14/edit?usp

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Achievement said:
Just now, i made a call to CIC....

Agent replied that My file is in Abu Dhabi since September 2015.

Can't understand...why they keep so long time. They started BC from 25 November 2015. It seems they are slowest visa office across the Globe... :(

No suprise there. My BG changed to "In Progress" in Nov 3 and I received PPR on Jan 13.

So I guess by end of Jan or first week of Feb, you might get the golden news. Cheer up :) :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
GregJ1989 said:
Hey All.

So I have been monitoring this thread since the start of time. So checking it like everyday! haha!

I finally got PPR yesterday morning. When I originally submitted I was FSW Outland with LMIA. But then I got my TWP and moved to Canada a couple of months ago. So my PR was processed at the LVO in Pretoria.

My PPR came from the Pretoria office. But now im in Canada. I have emailed them and submitted a CSE asking if I should change my VO to Ottawa for the stamping, but have not received a reply. I have many worries about DHL my passport to Pretoria. I can get it there in 3 days, but still a little worried. I also didnt know if it was legal to post your passport accross international borders.

According to the guy at the CIC Call Centre, he says the Pretoria office wouldnt of generating the request if it wasnt possible. He also said requesting a change of VO will cause delays in my PR by at least a couple of months.

So what do you guys think I should do. Bite the bullet and send the passport all the way back to South Africa, or wait to see if they will change my VO to Ottawa?

Thanks for the help and keeping me sane for the last couple of months.

Also, I applied on the 16th of July. Received 2 AOR on 30 July. The same day my Medicals changed to Passed, Eligibility went to in progress as well as BG check in progress. It all happened on one day, and never heard anything till yesterday. No ghost emails nothing.

Thanks for the help!
Congrats GregJ1989 on receiving the PPR :) :D

In the PPR letter, CIC has mentioned their email id in case you are unable to send your PP to the designated VO. In this case, I would suggest is to send a mail immediately to that id explaining your situation to CIC. I'm sure they would be understanding and change your VO to Ottawa. Good luck :) :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
mmemme24 said:
Hello guys. I landed today at rainbow bridge. so I wanted to share the experience with you.
Parked somewhere near the bridge and walked to the US customs to avoid the delays of checking the car etc. if you do so, make sure you have two 25cent coins. Anyways, I entered the US building at 9:45, it took them around 2 hours to give me the paper, eventhough I was the only one in there. Partly because I am not from a visa-exempt country and partly because there was a problem with their systems today. They only needed my passport and driving license and asked a few routine questions.
I got the paper and headed back to Canada. The whole landing process took 15 minutes. Passport, CoPR, driving license, bank statement, and letter from employer were the only documents the officer asked for.
after signing the CoPR, she told me to change my SIN, apply for health card, and the pr card will be posted in three months period. before that time travelling to US and back by land is ok with the landing document. but for flying there is a need to apply for some travel document (forgot the actual name). She also took my study permit.
In total, the process went smoothly and officers on both side were nice.
This forum was really helpful. Thank you all.
Guess we all start to visit canadavisa.com again in four years for citizenship application. :)
Thanks for sharing your experience. As your rightly said, in a couple of years time I have a feeling that many of us will come back to this site for the citizenship applications. :)

BigKhaled

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
casoard said:
Here it is for August
Some already got there PPR recently, the sheet is not up to date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mjPvyzLOlK8Y1xJcKoWQbzhn_SLB1hQBjSU0X0Gxf14/edit?usp
Thanks for the information :)

CanEEUser

Oct 23, 2015
Can someone provide me the CIC number where i can call and check my application status. I did try calling 1 (888) 242-2100 but got disconnected.
I already crossed the 6 months time on my application on Jan 23rd.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEUser said:
Can someone provide me the CIC number where i can call and check my application status. I did try calling 1 (888) 242-2100 but got disconnected.
this is correct number. try many times.

if the wait time is higher they will disconnect with a message. try calling.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEUser said:
Please refer below details

Call on 1-613-944-4000. (International number) Try with Skype, Google Hangout or magic jack (free calls to Canada)

Use options 1 1 1 Line will be transferred to CIO.

Use options 1 1 3

Agent will ask when you have submitted your application....Give your UCI or application # in order to check the status..

CanEEUser

Oct 23, 2015
ntwkengg said:
this is correct number. try many times.

if the wait time is higher they will disconnect with a message. try calling.
Spoke to an agent finally, and she said the same thing what i see on mycic. :|

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
I also talked to an agent today as my 6 months was up, she said that my application is being processed and I don't need to do anything at the moment, apparently they are waiting to hear back from the security check which hasn't arrived yet, but she couldn't say when it will come.

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
Got my PPR!

Turns out they emailed me with my PPR on January 21, but to the wrong email address.
It's been a long process, and currently I'm feeling surprisingly underwhelmed. I think it will sink in once I start telling people.

Thanks for all the support and advice. Good luck to those still waiting.

Charlotte
AOR July 28
Inland FSW

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
ctaylor8676 said:
Got my PPR!

Turns out they emailed me with my PPR on January 21, but to the wrong email address.
It's been a long process, and currently I'm feeling surprisingly underwhelmed. I think it will sink in once I start telling people.
Congrats,

how did you realized that its been sent to wrong email address.?

abhishake123

Jan 18, 2016
Hello All,

EE profile created : 12 Feb 2015
ITA : 26 June 2015
Application Submitted : 29 July 2015
AOR : 30 July 2015
Medicals Passed 23 Aug 2015
RPRF paid : 23 Sep 2015
Eligibility Review : In Progress
BG Check is needed : In Progress
Final Decision : Not Started

As of tomorrow i will complete the processing time of 6 months... hoping for the best

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
ctaylor8676 said:
Got my PPR!

Thanks for all the support and advice. Good luck to those still waiting.

Charlotte
AOR July 28
Inland FSW
Congratulations! emailing to wrong address is new.. Good that you got it now..