+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
LusiLee said:
Hmm... I think I got PPR ;D

"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing and we need your passport and the documents listed below in order to make a final decision.
Please read carefully all information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly.
Visa Validity:
Once issued, permanent resident visas usually expire on the date of expiry of your medical examination results, which in your case is 27/05/2016. If there is an earlier date of expiry on your visa(s), that is because the passport validity of you or one of your accompanying dependents expires before the medical examination expiry date.
You and all your accompanying dependents must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the visas cannot be extended.
Documents to submit:....."
Congrats

j0an

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats LusiLee!!! So July applicants are now at this stage!
Hope eveyone will get their PPRs :)

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
rjoy singh....damn you scared the shit out of us :p

hopefully no rejections .... :)

and Lusilee congratulation for being queen of this group....very happy

indianstudent

Aug 27, 2013
LusiLee said:

"Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing and we need your passport and the documents listed below in order to make a final decision.
Please read carefully all information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly.
Visa Validity:
Once issued, permanent resident visas usually expire on the date of expiry of your medical examination results, which in your case is 27/05/2016. If there is an earlier date of expiry on your visa(s), that is because the passport validity of you or one of your accompanying dependents expires before the medical examination expiry date.
You and all your accompanying dependents must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the visas cannot be extended.
Congrats, LusiLee!!

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
LusiLee said:

Visa Validity:
Very good news. Best wishes to your family on your new journey to Canada!

peegrew06

Aug 22, 2015
Hi, my application in express entry said ineligible so I did not get a job seeker validation code. What do I do now? I applied for provincial nomination and they requested this number along with my express entry application number. I got the EE number but not the job code. I did not want to put on my application that I have provincial nomination without first getting that green light from the province.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
LusiLee said:

Visa Validity:
Congratulations !!!

It's a joyful occasion to see the first ppr in the july group :)

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
Can someone update my entry please:

ECAS received: 10 Aug
ECAS In process: 19 Aug

I also have a question. How long do you reckon it takes between ECAS "in process" and PPR (in average, assuming there are no complications with the application)? I see a lot of people have "in process" here, and looking at previous months forums many people got their PPR very close to their "in process" status. Is this the case for most people or am I only seeing the lucky ones?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
SamKo said:
Can someone update my entry please:

ECAS received: 10 Aug
ECAS In process: 19 Aug

I also have a question. How long do you reckon it takes between ECAS "in process" and PPR (in average, assuming there are no complications with the application)? I see a lot of people have "in process" here, and looking at previous months forums many people got their PPR very close to their "in process" status. Is this the case for most people or am I only seeing the lucky ones?
As per my understanding, ECAS should show information about medicals also, in addition to 'in process' status. But i guess for most of July/August applicants, this stage hasn't reached yet.

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
Wow, I've just checked out that my ECAS turned into 'In progress' from 'Application received' today, since its EE status changed into 'In progress' on August 1st.