+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Dreams123 said:
Hi KingOfGoodTimes

Did you received your RCMP report? If yes, how much time it took?
No I have not got it back yet to submit, Winnipeg police had some trouble sending in finger prints to RCMP. They said I might get it back by next week.

They said normal process time is 2 weeks.

Just to answer other questions, I did submit a local Canadian pcc with my application for both me and my spouse. They still requested a RCMP for me.

So I say of you are planning to submit a local Canadian pcc, drop that plan rather submit a RCMP in advance if at all you want to do it!

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Dreams123 said:
You don't need to get it done in advance. It's random. I heard somewhere, they request it if your details matches with somebody who had criminal record. e.g if your date of birth.
Thanks for your reply, I was wondering as canadian pcc is taking time

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Camaro said:
Did you attached pcc with fingerprints? where did you get it done?
No you don't have to get them done prior of course and my name isn't that popular, but I didn't want to give them any excuses and make me wait longer.

I got mine done in downtown Vancouver on Cambie St they have the fingerprint facility in the police station so all done at the same place and it got mailed to me about 5 days later I think. $70 though.

King: You submitted the fingerprints etc. with your application and they asked for another one later?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Camaro said:
Did any inland applicant get the Canadian PCC (RCMP & fingerprint) in advance?
I did, recently. In Edmonton.... the lady at the fingerprinting place said it would take around 2-3 weeks to arrive in mail... I did it just to be safe and have it in hand in case it's requested by CIC later...

I read in one of the discussions that a guy got asked for RCMP and was given a letter that said 60 days to submit.... However, the link to upload the RCMP pcc expired in one week and he later had to submit it using CSE.

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Camaro said:
Thanks for your reply, I was wondering as canadian pcc is taking time
I'd suggest get it done to be on the safer side... it takes 2-3 weeks... in case you're asked by CIC later for the RCMP... it's gonna result in unnecessary delays in your processing... the RCMP pcc has your fingerprints and your picture on the PCC itself so there isn't a need to send fingerprints separately...

the fingerprints and photo are electronically transmitted to Ottawa from your local police authorities and subsequently come printed on your RCMP pcc... just go to your local, major police station and they will guide you accordingly.. it costs C$50...

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HB.Agenda2 said:
I did, recently. In Edmonton.... the lady at the fingerprinting place said it would take around 2-3 weeks to arrive in mail... I did it just to be safe and have it in hand in case it's requested by CIC later...

I read in one of the discussions that a guy got asked for RCMP and was given a letter that said 60 days to submit.... However, the link to upload the RCMP pcc expired in one week and he later had to submit it using CSE.
You are talking about me here :( I would suggest it to get it done it in advance but it's very rare that they will ask for it. Don't delay your processing just for 45-50 bucks.

If i would have know it in advance. I would have got it done too.

Now, where we upload the file it shows overdue for me. What to do now? i don't even have the results?

This is so stressing. It's all happening because of their own system. :( Why they gave me 60 days in letter and 1 week in other place?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Dreams123 said:
You are talking about me here :( I would suggest it to get it done it in advance but it's very rare that they will ask for it. Don't delay your processing just for 45-50 bucks.

If i would have know it in advance. I would have got it done too.

Now, where we upload the file it shows overdue for me. What to do now? i don't even have the results?

This is so stressing. It's all happening because of their own system. :( Why they gave me 60 days in letter and 1 week in other place?
Oh it was you my friend... I feel you man! it must be so frustrating...

your case is the one that provoked me to rush and apply for my RCMP....

so what i understand is that you've already applied for RCMP but haven't received it yet... while your upload link expired Aug 19th if I recall correctly....

does the link still give you the option to upload or just nothing?? what did the people at CIC cal center say?

when are you expecting the RCMP? maybe you can call RCMP in Ottawa and have a check/get it fast processed or something....

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
the most annoying part of the new EE system is that there is no direct line of contact... the only way to get in touch with CIC is the call center agents who give you a different answer every time you make a new call... Mr.A said this... Mr.B on calling another time will have a completely different answer for the same exact query.... there is no uniformity across the system....

the second way is CSE... which sometimes is answered in 4 days and in some cases people are waiting for 50 days and more...another example of lack of uniformity...

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HB.Agenda2 said:

so what i understand is that you've already applied for RCMP but haven't received it yet... while your upload link expired Aug 19th if I recall correctly....

does the link still give you the option to upload or just nothing?? what did the people at CIC cal center say?

when are you expecting the RCMP? maybe you can call RCMP in Ottawa and have a check/get it fast processed or something....
Well i tried everything. I called them but their phone number doesn't work. Called CIC - they don't know anything about it.

I submitted CSE - no reply their too.

My document upload shows overdue now but i can still upload. Let's hope for the best

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
I'm from Red Deer, Alberta
I went and talked to the local RCMP station. and receptionist confirmed I need to get my pic and fingerprint in the local RCMP station.
she also brought to my notice, my pic record will send to Ottawa and I will receive it in 2 weeks. Meanwhile, they will just give me a receipt.
Mode of payment: $25 money order.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
HB.Agenda2 said:

Hello,

Did you used upfront Medical test? what is the category?
for me and spouse: Non-EDE/worker

is that will be accepted by CIC AND do u have some idea?

rjoy.singh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Mine ecas was changed from application received to IN Process on 12 Aug
and my ecas shows

We received your application for permanent residence on July 4, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 4, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

is that First Inprocess or the 2nd process??

WrituC

May 20, 2015
Hello,

My ECAS status has been updated to In Process as of 08/18.
Can you please update my record accordingly?

Thanks,
Writu

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
drkv78 said:
Hello,

Did you used upfront Medical test? what is the category?
for me and spouse: Non-EDE/worker

is that will be accepted by CIC AND do u have some idea?
Hi there, the situation is confusing at this moment. I see people on this forum who chose that category and got passport requested and landed their visa. I personal know someone that also succeeded in getting a visa through EDE-Worker.

But there are three people (so far) on the forum reporting they got rejected becoz it was considered medical check "for temporary residence" only. I believe you must have seen the reports yourself on the forum. Right now we need to wait and see the result of their CSE..