+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Seems we all to wait for our 6 months to end.... As few June AORs got ppr this months.... The new year might bring some good news

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
i think July first week applicants would get PPRs within December....wishing that

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
tomneversfield said:
Hey I tried adding my data in this spreadsheet, but it's only showing as View only..
Would you please either add the link that allows us to input our dates, or add my entry per my signature.
This is a good spreadsheet. Kudos to whoever is maintaining it! Good job! :)
Your information has been updated in the sheet.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
By next week, it will be around 5 months since I have submitted my application & more than six weeks have passed since my BG changed to "In progress".

I'm just hoping that we will get some updates before 2015 ends. :)

NovaScotian

Nov 17, 2015
I applied for FSW inland application on 14th July.

Application status:

Application/profile status : "Open"
Review of eligibility : "Review in Progress"
Review of medical results : "Passed"
Review of submitted documents : "No additional documents are needed at this time"
Scheduling an interview : "Not needed at this time"
A background check is needed : "In Progress"
Final decision : "Not Started"

After I applied the only thing changed in few days was medical passed, since then there has been no update and its been more than 5 months now without any update.

I head applicant receives AOR letter from Sydney office on their mailing address. I have not received any such letter as well. I believe that comes only after review of eligibility passes. and without that AOR letter I can not even extend my work permit.

Not sure what is going on with CIC.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
NovaScotian said:
I applied for FSW inland application on 14th July.

Application status:

Application/profile status : "Open"
Review of eligibility : "Review in Progress"
Review of medical results : "Passed"
Review of submitted documents : "No additional documents are needed at this time"
Scheduling an interview : "Not needed at this time"
A background check is needed : "In Progress"
Final decision : "Not Started"

After I applied the only thing changed in few days was medical passed, since then there has been no update and its been more than 5 months now without any update.

I head applicant receives AOR letter from Sydney office on their mailing address. I have not received any such letter as well. I believe that comes only after review of eligibility passes. and without that AOR letter I can not even extend my work permit.

Not sure what is going on with CIC.
Your status is similar to all other July applicants. As per current trends, you should hear something from CIC by mid January next year. By the way, they don't usually send AOR in your mailing address. You can apply for BOWP using your first AOR itself.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
mohsin.ipr said:
guys what about july Out-landers??? anyone form them got COPR yet?
normally outlanders get priority over inlanders.
I don't think so, only outland applicants processed outside Ottawo. Others processed in Ottawo seem to have the same time line with fsw inland applicants

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
so here's an update on my application friends...

My former employer with whom I first came to Canada back in 2013 on a one year LMO based closed WP got a phone call from Service Canada on Dec 15th to verify the details on my Experience Letter that I submitted with my application... He was specifically asked for my job title and work duration... he confirmed my title on the phone right away.... however as he did not have the precise dates for my work duration at hand that very moment he told the officer that he would need to look at his records and would have to get back.... the officer left a phone number and an email to get back... and gave my former boss time until Dec 29, 2015 to get back...

he should be getting back to the officer by today or tomorrow...

here i was, thinking the processing for all July applicants has been completed... guess not on my application...

is there anybody else who's employer got a Service Canada call like mine...should i be worried?

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
164 days! Jamason I look this page every day for your ppr arrival bruh...Hope we get it before xmas.

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just saw on the news that Immigration Canada is looking to settle 10,000 refugees before Christmas. They obviously need residency more than us but I'm not holding my breath to see anything for us July A0R's before Christmas that are stuck in the queue.

They may have also reached the quota for 2015 with all the refugees included so that could be why they are waiting until the new year to finalize our applications and issue PPR.

I'm still hopeful however.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Tedman said:
Just saw on the news that Immigration Canada is looking to settle 10,000 refugees before Christmas. They obviously need residency more than us but I'm not holding my breath to see anything for us July A0R's before Christmas that are stuck in the queue.

They may have also reached the quota for 2015 with all the refugees included so that could be why they are waiting until the new year to finalize our applications and issue PPR.

I'm still hopeful however.

Its highly unlikely for July applicants to hear anything from CIC before new year. Now the average processing time for FSW inland applicants is almost 5 to 6 months.

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
did any july cec applicants got ppr ?

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Exactly 150 days today and waiting. Submitted Application on 20 July.

I still dont have ECAS access still after that technical glitch. Is there someone with same situation or it is just me?

thanks