Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
mariabas said:
Yes, my doctor had uploaded it long back (2 months back) and they told that the results were fine
in my opinion your medical exams are taking a long time to clear up. I think for most outland applicants their meds have passed already.
However, there are no guarantees here just like IRCC promises to process PR applications in 6 months and for some people it takes over a year and for others only two months :)
Just hang in there a little longer, im sure you will be fine.

You can get an overall picture of other January applicants here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker
there are quite a bit of people who's meds havent passed also (or they havent updated the tracker)

mariabas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
nmuntz said:
in my opinion your medical exams are taking a long time to clear up. I think for most outland applicants their meds have passed already.
However, there are no guarantees here just like IRCC promises to process PR applications in 6 months and for some people it takes over a year and for others only two months :)
Just hang in there a little longer, im sure you will be fine.

You can get an overall picture of other January applicants here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker
there are quite a bit of people who's meds havent passed also (or they havent updated the tracker)
Thank you so much for the useful information. Is any one else in the same situation as me?

temax

Dec 2, 2016
BC PNP Outland: Nov 26 2016
ITA: Nov 30, 2016
AOR: Jan 17, 2017
Meds: In Progress since Feb 07

Got an email from Centralized-Intake-Office to pass some additional tests (about 2 months long) today:

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

In order to continue processing your visa application, please contact the office of your Panel Physician at your earliest convenience. The physician will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

If you are unable to visit the Panel Physician who performed your initial medical examination, you should contact our office.

Kind regards,

Sydney Visa Office

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hello I am new to this group.

Can anyone guide me on my application status. I was going through the forum but was little confused with the "Background check status"
I submitted the application from New Delhi,India.

AOR Received : 11 Jan 17
Review of Eligibility : In Progress
Medicals : Passed (21 Jan 17)
Review of Submitted Docs : No Additional docs needed at this time.
Scheduling Interview : Not Needed at this time.
Background check is Needed : Not Needed at this time.
Final Decision : Not Started.

pkshaji

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
11 JAN 2017
Passport Req..
11 APR 2017
temax said:
BC PNP Outland: Nov 26 2016
ITA: Nov 30, 2016
AOR: Jan 17, 2017
Meds: In Progress since Feb 07

Got an email from Centralized-Intake-Office to pass some additional tests (about 2 months long) today:

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

In order to continue processing your visa application, please contact the office of your Panel Physician at your earliest convenience. The physician will need your IME number (indicated above) to access the instructions for the additional tests to be performed.

If you are unable to visit the Panel Physician who performed your initial medical examination, you should contact our office.

Kind regards,

Sydney Visa Office
This is quite normal, go to the approved hospital closer to you with a print out of your letter with IME number and a passport copy ( They asked me). Most likely you will get an appointment without any delay. Do the tests and wait for 4/5 days after the hospital upload the results. You will see the Medical status : Passed in the CIC profile.

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
techpacman said:
Hello I am new to this group.

Can anyone guide me on my application status. I was going through the forum but was little confused with the "Background check status"
I submitted the application from New Delhi,India.

AOR Received : 11 Jan 17
Review of Eligibility : In Progress
Medicals : Passed (21 Jan 17)
Review of Submitted Docs : No Additional docs needed at this time.
Scheduling Interview : Not Needed at this time.
Background check is Needed : Not Needed at this time.
Final Decision : Not Started.
your application is probably at the LVO now...

pkshaji

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
11 JAN 2017
Passport Req..
11 APR 2017
Looks like few DEC AOR applicants received PPRs ......both Inlands and outlands / PNPs etc.
Looks VOs are clearing the backlogs pretty fast..

Follow these threads....
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-ppr-after-just-6-weeks-is-this-legit-t474682.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passportdocuments-request-t474542.0.html

pkshaji

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
11 JAN 2017
Passport Req..
11 APR 2017
pkshaji said:
Looks like few DEC AOR applicants received PPRs ......both Inlands and outlands / PNPs etc.
Looks VOs are clearing the backlogs pretty fast..

Follow these threads....
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-ppr-after-just-6-weeks-is-this-legit-t474682.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passportdocuments-request-t474542.0.html
I know this will bring smiles...... ;D

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
techpacman said:
But i have a doubt if the Background check status ever change dor not ?
To me it was always not needed at that time.
As pooja parekh shared on this post:

6. A background check is needed : This varies from VO to VO, I am mentioning general trends in statuses
Not needed at this time to Not started to again Not needed at this time to In progress -- This tend is generally for NDVO.
Not needed at this time to In progress : CEC applicants will generally have this status change.
Not started to In progress : Some CEC applicants and other VOs generally have this status change.
Not started to Not needed at this time to In progress : Some people have not started as their initial status and sometimes it will follow like this
Not needed at this time to Not started to Not needed at this time to In progress to Not needed at this time to In progress : Sometimes or generally NDVO follows this trend. Some applicants have noticed this kind of change of statuses. Not need to worry they got their PR after second time it changed to In progress.
In progress to passed : This will happen if you have passed the background check.
I would guess your file is in the LVO, although IRCC does not always follow a logical pattern with background checks

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Really looking forward to next week when CEC applicants will begin to see some movements in their applications ;D ;D

geniusavi

Feb 9, 2017
I am too in the same bucket where we are waiting for any activity beyond as what is stated below. And for the records we are FSW - Outland (USA) applicants

Application/Profile Status - Open
Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of Medical Results - Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents-
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
Final Decision - Not Started

Littlebear

Nov 3, 2016
geniusavi said:
I am too in the same bucket where we are waiting for any activity beyond as what is stated below. And for the records we are FSW - Outland (USA) applicants

Application/Profile Status - Open
Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of Medical Results - Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents-
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
Final Decision - Not Started

Hii! My situation is the same as yours! PNP APPLICANT inland, received EE ITA on Jan, dos medicals and got AOR on Feb 6, but why does it says "medicals not needed"? Shouldn't be medicals passed?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
They still have not came to a stage to either pass your medical or to request it. As you have pre-done your medicals, it will change to pass (unless any health concerns)