+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aakash87 said:
I have applied under under FSW.

The reason I am getting nervous is because I have got admit to a US University for Masters and will need to get the F1 (student visa) VISA for US as well. I assume the chances of getting rejected after PPR are few, but in my case will they raise any concern if they see a valid F1 VISA from USA ? Maybe because of the available funds in my account will be used for my education, and the whole available funds eligibility will go for a toss.

I really hope to receive PPR before April end, so that in the worst scenario I can get my passport back by June end. And then I can go for a US student visa.

If anyone has faced a similar situation, please share your experience. Thanks!
I don't know what prompted you to take up twin adventures - anyway - I hope you know these two facts :

1. After you get the PPR, you need to travel to Canada before your medical expires and finish rest of landing procedures.
2. And at the time of landing you may be asked to show your proof of funds, because, an applicant is supposed to maintain POF until the landing procedure is complete.

Good luck.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
g126 said:
So you file has been transferred to LVO but I'm afraid that only means you've passed R10.

Eligibility (A11.2) will only be finalized at LVO. It will go to LVO with a recommendation (like Recommend Pass, Recommend Interview, etc.) and then the officer at LVO will review and make a decision.

So it's now in the hands of someone at NDVO. Remember that you security check may still be ongoing so it may not only be up to NVDO. Good luck.
What if an applicant is not met the Eligibility (A11.2) for some reason. Will his/her file transfer to LVO or will to be rejected in CIO itself? Any thoughts or suggestions?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
What if an applicant is not met the Eligibility (A11.2) for some reason. Will his/her file transfer to LVO or will to be rejected in CIO itself? Any thoughts or suggestions?
if you fail A11.2, there is no reason to transfer you to LVO (meaning to put your LVO as primary and CIO as secondary).

So transferred applications have much lower rejection rate (you can still get rejected under security, or if they decide to double check some of your paperwork - like work experience; and they find out some problem there.)

Flyingoff

Mar 11, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Congratulations to all those who got the pprs... :) :)

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
gentlek said:
I got PPR yesterday. Its fast though 8)...
Congratulation...

Can you please share your timeline as well.
Appreciated.

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
So you file has been transferred to LVO but I'm afraid that only means you've passed R10.

Eligibility (A11.2) will only be finalized at LVO. It will go to LVO with a recommendation (like Recommend Pass, Recommend Interview, etc.) and then the officer at LVO will review and make a decision.

So it's now in the hands of someone at NDVO. Remember that you security check may still be ongoing so it may not only be up to NVDO. Good luck.
got it. thanks!

trinican

Mar 17, 2017
Quick Update!

Received a request for 'Copy of Transcript for Canadian Study' this morning. I had only provided a letter from the registrar's office and a copy of my diploma as they did not specify (only gave a list of options) of what they want for proof of Canadian education, and that's what I had on hand at the time. I feel like if I had included transcripts originally, this update would have been for PPR... o well! A set transcripts have been ordered and I should see them by Tuesday to upload.

Hopefully more people see some sort of movement today!

CEC Inland
AOR: Jan 21st
Meds: Feb 21st
Background: NN -> IP (Feb 21st); IP -> NA (Mar 17th)
ADR: Transcripts (Mar 24th)

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
Hi experts

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

Yesterday, I was requested to upload my and my husband's CV and information about field of study and publications so on.
I uploaded that already.

I have seen the discussions some of you guys had about writing an email to CIC asking about where your file is or something like that. Sorry I didn't really follow those discussions, but now I am thinking to get that information from CIC to see where my application is ad what is going on.

Can you guys please let me know what information can I ask CIC and how regarding my application's situation?

Deebla

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2017
AOR Received.
28/01/2017
Med's Done....
24/01/2017
Passport Req..
23/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2017
trinican said:
Quick Update!

Received a request for 'Copy of Transcript for Canadian Study' this morning. I had only provided a letter from the registrar's office and a copy of my diploma as they did not specify (only gave a list of options) of what they want for proof of Canadian education, and that's what I had on hand at the time. I feel like if I had included transcripts originally, this update would have been for PPR... o well! A set transcripts have been ordered and I should see them by Tuesday to upload.

Hopefully more people see some sort of movement today!

CEC Inland
AOR: Jan 21st
Meds: Feb 21st
Background: NN -> IP (Feb 21st); IP -> NA (Mar 17th)
ADR: Transcripts (Mar 24th)
I think all cases are different. I never submitted a letter from the registrar even with my proof, only uploaded a copy of my degree.

Just submit the transcript and expect your PPR, no regrets on you not submitting it upfront, no one can predict CIC attimes

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
samanta60 said:
Hi experts

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

Yesterday, I was requested to upload my and my husband's CV and information about field of study and publications so on.
I uploaded that already.

I have seen the discussions some of you guys had about writing an email to CIC asking about where your file is or something like that. Sorry I didn't really follow those discussions, but now I am thinking to get that information from CIC to see where my application is ad what is going on.

Can you guys please let me know what information can I ask CIC and how regarding my application's situation?
Email here CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to ask your file current office.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
samanta60 said:
Hi experts

I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP.

I uploaded that already.

As far as I know looking at your timeline you are on verge of getting PPR. In case if you still want to contact CPP Ottawa, you can write an email to them asking where file is being processed.

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandra415 said:
As far as I know looking at your timeline you are on verge of getting PPR. In case if you still want to contact CPP Ottawa, you can write an email to them asking where file is being processed.

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);
first check in your application. if you press submitted documents (once you are checking details of application and what is NN and NS and such), you shall arrive to the page listing all submitted documents so far. if you see some additional folders where you should upload something, then thats what you shall do as well.
Otherwise you can try to contact CIO in order to get info about your LVO.

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
@chandra415 and @ RiZ92

Thanks to both of you.

tionchandra415: Your words made me REALLY feel much better:). Since yesterday, I have been thinking all the time why do they need my CV. Are they going to check my studied and work experiences and everything for a long time? Are they going to reject my application? etc etc.

So my concern is now that my BG has been NA for 15 days, does requesting my CV and study and experience information mean that they are not happy with my application?
because I didn't see people being requested for CV on this forum, except and FSW applicant with BG=NA who was requested to pay the RPRF a week back and yesterday he also received CV request!

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
samanta60 said:
@chandra415 and @ RiZ92

Thanks to both of you.

tionchandra415: Your words made me REALLY feel much better:). Since yesterday, I have been thinking all the time why do they need my CV. Are they going to check my studied and work experiences and everything for a long time? Are they going to reject my application? etc etc.

So my concern is now that my BG has been NA for 15 days, does requesting my CV and study and experience information mean that they are not happy with my application?
because I didn't see people being requested for CV on this forum, except and FSW applicant with BG=NA who was requested to pay the RPRF a week back and yesterday he also received CV request!
I have seen cases where after submitting the CV the BG has hit IP2 followed by PPR mail soon after

Hope for the best my friend almost there

All the best

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
vensak said:
first check in your application. if you press submitted documents (once you are checking details of application and what is NN and NS and such), you shall arrive to the page listing all submitted documents so far. if you see some additional folders where you should upload something, then thats what you shall do as well.
Otherwise you can try to contact CIO in order to get info about your LVO.
Thanks very much for the reply. Yes, I went to that page and already submitted the CV of mine and my husband that CIC had requested (there was two fields that CIC created yesterday in my document lists and both were named CV/Resume and I uploaded my Cv+form-that-CIC-sent-me in one of them and my husband's in the other one and trasmitted them. Now they are changed to Uploaded).