+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

justpeachy

Feb 9, 2017
I m in same boat
AOR -23rd Feb
Medical - 19th march
NA - 4th april
April 4th is a significantly longer period of waiting though, I'd imagine going by trends that you shouldn't have to wait too much longer. Waiting is awful but I'm trying to remind myself that just last year the majority of people had to wait the 6 months so I guess anything around 3/4 months is not bad at all. :)

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
April 4th is a significantly longer period of waiting though, I'd imagine going by trends that you shouldn't have to wait too much longer. Waiting is awful but I'm trying to remind myself that just last year the majority of people had to wait the 6 months so I guess anything around 3/4 months is not bad at all. :)
even i called them, they said everything is good with your application, background check is done,now they'll do security check.....

PR_Freak

Jan 26, 2017
I have a similar timeline to you

AOR - 24th Feb
Medicals passed - March 21st
IP (1) - March 21st
N/A - 27th April

Hopefully both of us will get some updates soon!
i also have same time line AOR - 23rd Feb
Medical : Passed
BG Check: Not Applicable.

Waiting...

PR_Freak

Jan 26, 2017
Hii Everyone can you please help....
My time line
AOR - 23rd Feb
Medical: Passed

I got Offer from another employer and wants me to join at end of this month.
  • Can i change my employer during CEC process??
HELP ME PLZ :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

justpeachy

Feb 9, 2017
i also have same time line AOR - 23rd Feb
Medical : Passed

Waiting...
Wow, loads of us on N/A with AOR's 24th-28th Feb. Are you CEC or FSW? I was hoping for PR around May 26th. Going by the trends this wouldn't be completely unrealistic. It's exciting to see people getting PR in less than 10 weeks.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Wow, loads of us on N/A with AOR's 24th-28th Feb. Are you CEC or FSW? I was hoping for PR around May 26th. Going by the trends this wouldn't be completely unrealistic. It's exciting to see people getting PR in less than 10 weeks.
FWSO, AOR Feb-20, hoping to PPR sometime around late May or early June.

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
My application time line goes like this

E-APR Submitted on Feb 6th
Medicals Passed on 10th March
March 10th - IP1
May 11th - N/A
Guessing it should change to IP2 - Not sure how long it would take for this step

Can anyone tell me how long would it take to go to IP2 stage?

justpeachy

Feb 9, 2017
My application time line goes like this

E-APR Submitted on Feb 6th
Medicals Passed on 10th March
March 10th - IP1
May 11th - N/A
Guessing it should change to IP2 - Not sure how long it would take for this step

Can anyone tell me how long would it take to go to IP2 stage?
Unfortunately this is the stage that seems to be very hard to predict. I've been trying to narrow down a time frame but it varies so much. Some change from NA to IP 2 within hours, some days and some not for a month or more. Frustrating as this is the last stage of checks.

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Unfortunately this is the stage that seems to be very hard to predict. I've been trying to narrow down a time frame but it varies so much. Some change from NA to IP 2 within hours, some days and some not for a month or more. Frustrating as this is the last stage of checks.
Thank you justpeachy. Dont know long this would take but guess we need to have enough patience to go through this phase aswell :)

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
I have been a silent follower of this forum. This forum helped a lot to progress on my PR application. Thanks to everyone.
I received PPR Today and below are my timelines:
AOR: 26 Feb
Medicals passed: 21 Mar
BG : In Progress (1) - 21 Mar
BG : Not Applicable - 26 April
BG : In Progress (2) - 5 May
PPR - 10 May

Other Info: I had Tourist Visa rejection before and didn't submit schedule-A upfront and I was expecting Additional doc req. But I didn't receive any ADR.
Yesterday, I called CIC to check if my old lawyer's mail ID is in file. Also I enquired about application status and they mentioned that my application is approved and just waiting to send information.
Congrats. Can I ask you what do you mean waiting to send information? Do you mean they are waiting for you to send? I had the experience where the PPR email went only to my old lawyer who forwarded it to me which was peculiar. There was a RCMP request but it went to my email to check CIC and also had the lawyers email printed on it but i dont think they received it, only me. But PPR email only went to them.

Also once you get PPR you just need to send them your passports, visa photographs and a signed form with your address.

Rainman1993

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Done....
08/03/2017
Anyone stuck on NA
CEC Feb 10 or around