rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saina0830 said:
You need to submit RCMP clearance upon CIC's request. They never requested one from me.
I know that you have to submit upon CIC's request, but some people think that if they submit before they can speed up the process.

Last question,

Did you get an email or your status changed in MYCIC? How did you get this great news?

VPoutine

Sep 30, 2015
Hanan22 said:
Guys, I need your urgent help, I just received a message from CIC. They are asking for additional documentations.

the message is as follows:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

64*****2 - My name:

1- Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your PERSONAL history for the period 2015/07 - 2015/12. Do not leave any gaps in time.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

64*****2 - My Spouse:
1- Travel History: Please use the following link to provide details of your Travel history. Include the days in your dates (YYYY-MM-DD) and note the length of stay.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

)

I have three questions:

First, are the two numbers before my name and my spouse's name our case/file numbers?

Second, I have only to fill in schedule A, not my spouse? and same goes for my spouse he needs only to fill in Travel history (even though we have included that in our application? )

Third, how do I submit this information? Just follow the link and it will be submitted?
Hello,

1.Yes, the number is related to your case

2. I had the similar situation, they requested the A-schedule and the Travel history (even though, all the info was included into the application). If I were you, I would get every applicant listed on file fill both forms and make sure the info is consistent with the info presented in the application.

3. You can click "review application" or smth. There will be a list of the documents you had recently submitted with a couple of new extra spots for schedule A and travel history files. Upload those and click "submit application" again.

Hope it helps,
Vladimir

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
rmonroe said:
I know that you have to submit upon CIC's request, but some people think that if they submit before they can speed up the process.

Last question,

Did you get an email or your status changed in MYCIC? How did you get this great news?
Anybody here who got the RCMP request and submitted it? Any update on what you got next? Tx

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everyone,

I have to submit the RCMP criminal record check.

There is a slot in my online application that says 'RCMP Check'.

My question is, should i simply upload the document or do i need to add an explanation letter along with it?

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
saina0830 said:
Got PPR email. Yay!!

AOR: Feb 27,2017

Medical Passed: Mar 23, 2017

Background Check:
In Progress - Mar 23, 2017
Not Applicable - Apr 15,2017
In Progess - Apr 20,2017

PPR: - Apr 20, 2017
Congratulation !

Yours and mine timelines are almost same.

I am also hoping to get some updates in next couple of days but if possible , can you please tell how many years of experience you have and do you have any Travel history? So based on that I can assume something about my timelines.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
pankaj281 said:
Hey Everyone,

My question is, should i simply upload the document or do i need to add an explanation letter along with it?
Hi I just did a fingerprint check and now waiting for the document to be sent back to me. I believe you just need to upload that document. Just like the PCC for the countries lived in.

What explanation letter are you referring?

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
VPoutine said:
Hello,

1.Yes, the number is related to your case

2. I had the similar situation, they requested the A-schedule and the Travel history (even though, all the info was included into the application). If I were you, I would get every applicant listed on file fill both forms and make sure the info is consistent with the info presented in the application.

3. You can click "review application" or smth. There will be a list of the documents you had recently submitted with a couple of new extra spots for schedule A and travel history files. Upload those and click "submit application" again.

Hope it helps,
Vladimir
While you advise appears good, I don't think it's necessary to overdo what was requested. Schedule A I believe should be submitted for only the requested candidate. Besides, he won't have a space to upload schedule A for the person that it wasn't requested from and will invariably upload it under one slot. For instance, my spouse was told to submit RCMP and I was not requested to, Even though I am the primary applicant. What if he mistakenly puts the wrong date on the schedule A that wasn't requested and cause more problems?

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
pankaj281 said:
Hey Everyone,

I do not think you should. If you look at the intro info before uploading the documents, it clearly states that you should only upload documents when requested. so I don't think its necessary cos by adding a letter of explanation, you are giving the visa officer one more thing to worry about. As people usually say less is more :). Put the required document name and number on the form(same as file number) and upload. I just did yesterday

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
adrlim said:
Anybody here who got the RCMP request and submitted it? Any update on what you got next? Tx
I submitted yesterday and the portion for documents says "The documents you submitted has been uploaded"

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
RiZ92 said:
Literally Yawning here.......... :-X

Come on CIC give some Positive Updates.........!!!!!!

the only positive person on this forum is becoming negative!!!! nooooooooo

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mtc1992 said:
the only positive person on this forum is becoming negative!!!! nooooooooo
lol, Don't worry....Just Tired :D

Its just Friday Mode.......lack of interest for CIC on Friday...... :p

Will be active on Monday again.... 8)

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
i have checked my cic account atleast 30 times since morning... no movement.. :'(

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kawalrandhawa said:
i have checked my cic account atleast 30 times since morning... no movement.. :'(
We have the exactly same timeline, except my BG went to NA on April 6th, don't know how long we still gonna wait