+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

oliviammm

Mar 17, 2016
Hi Everyone

Just received an email for mailing the passport :D :D :D :D :D
Didn't expect it to be this quick. Have been checking this forum since AOR and sometimes very anxiously. Thank you for all the information posted here. Here is my timeline.

I am ONIP inland

Nov 11 enter EE Pool
Nov 13 PT
Jan 27 PNP
Feb 10 ITA
Feb 28 AOR
Mar10 Schedule 4 request
Mar17 Medical Passed
May17 Request for passport

Nothing has been updated since medical passed. Now eligibility still says in progress and the request are not needed, final decision says not started.

Hang in there guys, the PPRs for FEB AOR are coming!!Good luck!!!:)

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
oliviammm said:
Hi Everyone

Didn't expect it to be this quick. Have been checking this forum since AOR and sometimes very anxiously. Thank you for all the information posted here. Here is my timeline.

I am ONIP inland

Nov 11 enter EE Pool
Nov 13 PT
Jan 27 PNP
Feb 10 ITA
Feb 28 AOR
Mar10 Schedule 4 request
Mar17 Medical Passed

Nothing has been updated since medical passed. Now eligibility still says in progress and the request are not needed, final decision says not started.

Congrats

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Sunny12Sunny said:
Received passport request yesterday.

I'm bcpnp inland, submitted my express entry application around end of Feb, 2016. It was very fast.
indeed!
Poor FSW inlanders :(

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
indeed!

Could not agree more. I know others have waited longer but for me its coming up to 3.5 months and I just don't know how much longer I can wait. It seems like its a bigger advantage to apply when you are outside of Canada.

I am hoping that the reduced number of ITA's issued results in faster processing for people who have been waiting for months. Sigh :(

ak0023

Apr 7, 2016
Hello,
Another question in the form IMM5710E, Q3,I am applying for one or more of the following, should I select Both 'an initial WP or WP with new employer' AND 'Temporary resident Permit' or only 'an initial WP or WP with new employer'

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
JoacRy said:
riasat.abir said:
indeed!

Could not agree more. I know others have waited longer but for me its coming up to 3.5 months and I just don't know how much longer I can wait. It seems like its a bigger advantage to apply when you are outside of Canada.

I am hoping that the reduced number of ITA's issued results in faster processing for people who have been waiting for months. Sigh :(
4 months ths tommorow and everyone is keep saying for PNP it's fast

Waiting is very hard

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
oliviammm said:
Hi Everyone

I am ONIP inland

Nov 11 enter EE Pool
Nov 13 PT
Jan 27 PNP
Feb 10 ITA
Feb 28 AOR
Mar10 Schedule 4 request
Mar17 Medical Passed

Congratulation!!!! Feb. people all have progress!!!

DJ1234

Aug 11, 2014
Just got my BOWP approved today!! And my current IEC Visa expires today!! Thank god now no worries about implied status now. Hope to get PR soon. FSW Inland Aor February 22nd. Bowp applied April 22nd and approved today!!

:)

LYANG2

May 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-2016
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2016
cheire said:
4 months ths tommorow and everyone is keep saying for PNP it's fast

Waiting is very hard
Do not worry, cheer up! I am also waiting. My AOR 2nd Feb 2016. Last contact with CIC was request for settlement plan on April 22nd. No any change up to now.
I am SINP inland.
Which province of PNP are you in?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
LYANG2 said:
Do not worry, cheer up! I am also waiting. My AOR 2nd Feb 2016. Last contact with CIC was request for settlement plan on April 22nd. No any change up to now.
I am SINP inland.
Which province of PNP are you in?
BC PNP
Aor 19 Jan

kabu10000

May 17, 2016
Hi all, I received PPR today. BCPNP inland, AOR Feb 26. Thank you for all your input. It couldn't be more helpful during the wait.

LYANG2

May 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-2016
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2016
Any SINP inlander with AOR in Feb got PPR?
I am SINP AOR 2nd Feb. No any change after submitted settlement letter since Apr 25th.

Thanks a lot ! Praying for being blessed!

akshaysonaje

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Feb. 2016
AOR Received.
5 Feb. 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Passport Req..
3 Aug. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug. 2016
LANDED..........
20 Aug. 2016
Hi Guys, My AOR is 5th Feb. 2016. Before 2 days, Medical Status changed from 'Passed' to 'Not Needed' and today status changed to 'Review In Progress'.. Today I got email from NDVO to do re-medicals. But quite surprised to see the medical request again although our medicals are expiring on 13th July. Another concern is - The medical request I received is only for my wife. Since we all three had done our medicals on same day last year, So surprised to see re-medical requested for my wife only. Anybody in similar situation?

Below is the exact email I received -

Dear Mr/Ms. XXX

This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

The results of initial medical examinations for yourself has expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for yourself:
• Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
• Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
• Duly completed Re-assessment Form (Attached herewith)
APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

XXX

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India.

Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request at the earliest. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada
Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India
Email: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi
www.india.gc.ca ; www.cic.gc.ca

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS (OTHER THAN CANADA & USA)
• Please consider this email as an official reassessment request
• Email all the requested information at- DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca

*FOR PANEL PHYSICIANS (OF CANADA & USA)
• Please consider this email as an official reassessment request
• Please note that we are unable to create a furtherance tab for the applicant(s) in eMedical system. Therefore, on taking the approval of the applicant, you are requested to email the above reports/documents along with the Chest x-ray image (either in DICOM or JPEG format with file size of less than 5MB) at - DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca
OR
Fax Only the reports/documents at +91 11-4178-2033 to the attention of Medical Officer In-charge (Reassessment)

*FOR APPLICANTS
• Please do not reply to this email.

vab_o1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO(i guess so)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
L -7.5; R - 7; W - 7.5; S - 6.5 Overall - 7
Med's Request
Passed
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
oliviammm said:
Hi Everyone

I am ONIP inland

Nov 11 enter EE Pool
Nov 13 PT
Jan 27 PNP
Feb 10 ITA
Feb 28 AOR
Mar10 Schedule 4 request
Mar17 Medical Passed

Congratulations.!! Hope this continues with rest of Feb AOR guys