22-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
awaiting
juss lexx said:
Oh thanks for clearing that up. Even though I have seen other post where people are talking about their ecas having second and third lines. Would this mean it works for outland applicants ? Im Inand btw..
Yes, I've seen it. Not sure how this is possible... as far as I know ECAS doesn't work anymore. You can check your application's status on MyCIC.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
ShiaSaran said:
Looks like its you, you got an RPRF request or you paid using CSE? PNP or FSW? Which VO?
Yes. Plus his BG Check is in progress. I heard it becomes In Progress a few days before PPR issue.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Hi @ruby13 or anyone else. What does 'FSW1' mean? Is it different to FSW Inland/Outland?
Hi,
I am not pretty sure, but I think it is the same as FSW. As far myself, I am FSW Outland! When I created the profile, that was the most suitable to choose from!

May be someone else can shed some more light on that!!!

Hope it helps!

gpfjl

Feb 9, 2016
Hey guys!
I'd like to update my profile on the 2016 Express Entry Spreadsheet. Just admins can do it, right? If so, my update is:

Schedule 4 request - March 18th
Schedule 4 sent - March 18th

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Eye in the sky said:
Hi,

I have a question to all the experts on this forum. I have received my ITA and submitted my application, received AOR on 2 March 2016. I am a PNP applicant (Province: Saskatchewan) under FSW outland. My current employer (a Canadian firm based in India) is considering to transfer me to Canada (Toronto only) if my PR is approved. My question is, in case I get the PR through this nomination, is it mandatory for me to find a job in Saskatchewan province only? Am i not eligible to take up my current company's offer and move to Toronto?

What is the best solution? Any advise on this would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
Yes you can move to any province after PR.

bcpnp2015

Aug 19, 2015
Hi guys!

AOR- Feb 19th 2016
Schedule A: March 3rd/ provided on 4th
RCMP requested March 8th, provided on 16th.
BG- in progress

No update after that.

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShiaSaran said:
Looks like its you, you got an RPRF request or you paid using CSE? PNP or FSW? Which VO?
Fingers crossed. I got an RPRF request since I did not pay it initialy. FSW but not PNP.
The funny thing is, I haven't received any request for Schedule A :eek:

NicoleD said:
What is RPRF? Is it the money they ask you to pay for PR? I paid when sent my application, does this mean they will not ask me a RPRF? How do you know which visa office is dealing with your application?
You are correct, and you will not received any request for that since you've already paid it.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
JoacRy said:
Hi @ruby13 or anyone else. What does 'FSW1' mean? Is it different to FSW Inland/Outland?
FSW1, FSW2 and FSW3 is the older program before express entry.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/difference-among-fsw1-fsw2-and-fsw-3-t39772.0.html

There are three categories under the Federal Skilled Worker Class:

Category 1 (FSW 1): For persons in an occupation which corresponds to the list of occupations identified in the Ministerial Instructions and have evidence of one year of continuous full-time (or full-time equivalent) experience in that occupation;

Category 2 (FSW 2): For persons who have arranged employment offer with a Canadian employer; or

Category 3 (FSW 3): For students or workers who are legally residing in Canada, and have done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eye in the sky said:
Hi,

I have a question to all the experts on this forum. I have received my ITA and submitted my application, received AOR on 2 March 2016. I am a PNP applicant (Province: Saskatchewan) under FSW outland. My current employer (a Canadian firm based in India) is considering to transfer me to Canada (Toronto only) if my PR is approved. My question is, in case I get the PR through this nomination, is it mandatory for me to find a job in Saskatchewan province only? Am i not eligible to take up my current company's offer and move to Toronto?

What is the best solution? Any advise on this would be very helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
Just wait till you get your p.r, before you get your p.r card in hand you are STRICTLY bound to work in SASK. if you leave before P.R card can cause issues!! I would advice to even live for some time after P.R card is in your hand!!

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
warquezho said:
Fingers crossed. I got an RPRF request since I did not pay it initialy. FSW but not PNP.
You are correct, and you will not received any request for that since you've already paid it.
Appears to me your app is being processed and you should receiver PPR shortly. Seems to be pretty fast - Which country/VO?

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
warquezho said:
Which country are you from? i mean which VO? eg if india its NDVO

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My AOR is Feb 10. And timeline is in signature. My background status is still not started. Is it normal?? I am bit worried!!!

Thank you

Ashot

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Ottawa
ruby13 said:
Hi guys,

My AOR is Feb 10. And timeline is in signature. My background status is still not started. Is it normal?? I am bit worried!!!

Thank you
A lot of people have same! It is normal.

hungrypanda

Feb 28, 2016
I lived in the US for a few years. So, an FBI Background Check is needed. FBI received my request on January 23, 2016 and their website says 13-15 weeks for processing.

I had explained this delay in my EE application and not attached the FBI check. Last week I received a message from CIC asking me upload the document by May 16, 2016 or they will evaluate the application without that document (rejection for sure).

13-15 weeks is around May 16, 2016 - I may just scrape through.
1. What is your best advice?
2. Know anyone else in this situation?

Cheers,
Panda

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
hungrypanda said:
I lived in the US for a few years. So, an FBI Background Check is needed. FBI received my request on January 23, 2016 and their website says 13-15 weeks for processing.

I had explained this delay in my EE application and not attached the FBI check. Last week I received a message from CIC asking me upload the document by May 16, 2016 or they will evaluate the application without that document (rejection for sure).

13-15 weeks is around May 16, 2016 - I may just scrape through.
1. What is your best advice?
2. Know anyone else in this situation?

Cheers,
Panda
Did you provide them any proof that you applied for FBI check?