+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
T365 said:
Thank you, it's a nice site. However it said I need special OCR software to turn into copy-paste-able content :/ Something I probably have to pay for and don't want to.

I'll check specific info if you tell me what you want to know.

Let me check this....
It's hard to search for info in the notes because they're in the form of images instead of text :/ It's composed of 200 pages.... I'll wait for the ones from ATIP and hope that their PDF file is in text form.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
T365 said:
It's hard to search for info in the notes because they're in the form of images instead of text :/ It's composed of 200 pages.... I'll wait for the ones from ATIP and hope that their PDF file is in text form.
This thing you can search in last pages where notes by agents and officers are written. no need to check anything else.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
T365 said:
By the Grace of God, I have finally received PPR last June 15. Thanks be to God and God alone.

Here is my timeline for reference:

OINP FSW Outland
NOC 2171
AOR: Feb. 12
Medical passed: few days after AOR
Sched4: Feb. 18
BG Check Not started to Not needed at this time: Around Feb-March
BG Check Not needed at this time to In Progress: June 8-10, not sure exact date
PPR: June 15

To those who are still waiting, I’ve been there. I’ve actually developed anxiety due to this, but I remained faithful. Just be strong in your faith and God will fulfill His promises. If it’s meant for you, it will be given to you. Hang in there brothers and sisters.

As for my GCMS notes, ordered on May 16, 20 and June 10. Funny thing, the first one arrived one day after PPR. So much for being useful.
Anyone know a good way to convert the PDF into word? It’s exactly 200 pages. So I can post here for reference. Thank you.
You need an OCR (Optical Character Reader) software as the GCMS notes are printed as image format not text.
BTW, did your background check in progress after you've ordered GCMS notes or did you order it after it went in progress?

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hello All.. I still haven't got RPRF request. Should I be worried? According to my last gcms my file was transferred to ndvo on 24th March... iam worried..I got verification call on april12th

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
riasat.abir said:
You ordered too early for A11.2
I think it's done usually 4 months after AOR for FSW
Thanks for that insight, Riasat. I've ordered one more set of GCMS notes around 4.5 months mark -- hopefully that should shed more light on where my application is at.

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
RKCK said:
BTW, even though your AOR was on Feb 1st, your medical was completed on 8th, so that means the "complete package" that IRCC mention to compute the 6 months processing would only start after the medical results have been uploaded by the clinic.
Thanks! Unlike some other applicants here, my delta between AOR and Medicals Passed wasn't significant -- so I hope there has been some movement on my application. It's been over 4-months whichever way you calculate -- fingers crossed! :(

shishirdbhat

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
manju_r said:
Second guessing timeline is akin to playing Russian roulette as things stand now for Feb AoR folks. In my case A11.2 was cleared in 3 months from AoR date. Given that you submitted medical and completed documentation early February, your time-line is similar to mine and quite a few others whose A11.2 was cleared end April. Applying same logic, your application should have been picked up for A11.2 assessment end April. I know this is not a definite answer but one can only deduce under the circumstances or you can order another GCMS which anyway takes 30 days.
Thanks for the information. I've ordered a second set post the 4-month mark, so let's see if it reveals anything new. BTW, has anyone's application crossed the 6-month waiting period and what's the recourse then? Raise a CSE?

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
shishirdbhat said:
BTW, has anyone's application crossed the 6-month waiting period and what's the recourse then? Raise a CSE?
Option 1: Call CIC
Option 2: Have more patience

manju_r

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-02-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29-04-2016 to NDVO
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
Not required at this time
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
shishirdbhat said:
Thanks for the information. I've ordered a second set post the 4-month mark, so let's see if it reveals anything new. BTW, has anyone's application crossed the 6-month waiting period and what's the recourse then? Raise a CSE?
Hopefully nobody faces that situation. If one does, then CSE is the way to communicate with CIC.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
riasat.abir said:
You need an OCR (Optical Character Reader) software as the GCMS notes are printed as image format not text.
BTW, did your background check in progress after you've ordered GCMS notes or did you order it after it went in progress?

I see. It changed after I've ordered. I ordered the notes on May 16 and 20. After the check went In Progress on June 10, I ordered the notes again just because.
So far I've received the notes for my May 16 request.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
manju_r said:
Hopefully nobody faces that situation. If one does, then CSE is the way to communicate with CIC.
Unfortunately, there are numerous applicants who've experienced waiting for more than 6 months. Below is the thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.1380.html

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Okay, I tried analyzing my notes and here's the info I got. I'll group the details by the timestamps in the notes section at the last part of the document:

Feb. 19, 2016
-case parked due to ff. missing documents: schedule 4

Feb. 22, 2016
-sent for R10 review
-check of min. score against ITA score
-no representative
-medicals attached
-client fees: paid
-IELTS: met threshold and verified
-other documents set for review notably police certificates and diplomas/degrees

Feb. 23, 2016
-R10 OK
-criminality decision passed
-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site

April 29, 2016
-A11.2 met - applicant meets threshold
-Educ: met - foreign ECA
-after this other checks like RPRF: paid, civil status, nomination, does not hold valid status in Canada, and PNP nomination
-Work experience: duties listed in the reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under NOC code selected; substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected; the letter of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met min. requirements of 12 months of work experience
-IELTS: meets threshold

For movement between offices, based on my analysis:

From CIO to CPC-Ottawa: Feb. 24
From CPC-Ottawa to my VO: May 03

Hope this is helpful.

Reactions: Tomi2

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
T365 said:
Okay, I tried analyzing my notes and here's the info I got. I'll group the details by the timestamps in the notes section at the last part of the document:

Feb. 19, 2016
-case parked due to ff. missing documents: schedule 4

Feb. 22, 2016
-sent for R10 review
-check of min. score against ITA score
-no representative
-medicals attached
-client fees: paid
-IELTS: met threshold and verified
-other documents set for review notably police certificates and diplomas/degrees

Feb. 23, 2016
-R10 OK
-criminality decision passed
-ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site

April 29, 2016
-A11.2 met - applicant meets threshold
-Educ: met - foreign ECA
-after this other checks like RPRF: paid, civil status, nomination, does not hold valid status in Canada, and PNP nomination
-Work experience: duties listed in the reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under NOC code selected; substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected; the letter of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met min. requirements of 12 months of work experience
-IELTS: meets threshold

For movement between offices, based on my analysis:

From CIO to CPC-Ottawa: Feb. 24
From CPC-Ottawa to my VO: May 03

Hope this is helpful.
Thank you for sharing. This is very helpful.