+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

ywaang2015

Jun 8, 2015
susantks said:
Hi All,

This is my first post so please ignore any mistakes. I have been following this forum and this thread quite frequently. I do frequent read other threads for getting updates on the trend. I just wanted to post updates on my application status and hope that it helps.
This is really fast. Congrats!

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
sharma1990 said:
I just wrote down that visa refused once
So What did you write for your second request for Schedule A? . Because i wrote the same visa refused once but i didnt write any explanation.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsha5085 said:
So What did you write for your second request for Schedule A? . Because i wrote the same visa refused once but i didnt write any explanation.
Second time i worte down month ,year ,city ,country file number if u have thats it

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
sharma1990 said:
Second time i worte down month ,year ,city ,country file number if u have thats it
Thank you Sharma

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
hello guys i got refused i got the update this morning is anyone know when is the next draw? they start processing my app aug 12. bg in progress and change to not needed at this time. last aug 20. and today 21 i got update refusal. its sad but im not gonna give up. im hoping for you guys to land good luck! anyways i also applied my Bowp using My Permanent application as reference. is my application for BOWp gonna get refused too?? help guys thank you and god bless!

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rolly27 said:
hello guys i got refused i got the update this morning is anyone know when is the next draw? they start processing my app aug 12. bg in progress and change to not needed at this time. last aug 20. and today 21 i got update refusal. its sad but im not gonna give up. im hoping for you guys to land good luck! anyways i also applied my Bowp using My Permanent application as reference. is my application for BOWp gonna get refused too?? help guys thank you and god bless!
Sorry to know that. On what ground did they reject
Sorry I have no idea about ur queiry as I m an outlander.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
rolly27 said:
I am sorry to hear that.
More than likely, your BOWP app will be refused.
No one knows when is the next draw. Just create another profile and also order GCMS notes.
BTW what category did u apply under?
CEC, FSW inland/outland or PNP?

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rolly27 said:
Are you already on post graduate work permit ??? Did you finish your studies in Canada or straight away came on work permit ??

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
doobie.doobie said:
I am sorry to hear that.
More than likely, your BOWP app will be refused.
No one knows when is the next draw. Just create another profile and also order GCMS notes.
BTW what category did u apply under?
CEC, FSW inland/outland or PNP?
i applied under cec inland its my job offer that has a problem i provided a contract letter instead kf job letter and he noted that as a full time job offer there should be no indifinate date. on the job offer so thats why he noted that he was not convince that i have a valid job offer and that lead to refusal. im planning to ask for help on our mp. what do you guys think?

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rolly27 said:
i applied under cec inland its my job offer that has a problem i provided a contract letter instead kf job letter and he noted that as a full time job offer there should be no indifinate date. on the job offer so thats why he noted that he was not convince that i have a valid job offer and that lead to refusal. im planning to ask for help on our mp. what do you guys think
Better get lima..or convince your employer to give a better employment letter...

nicolalouise

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 11 2015
nicolalouise said:
Received a ghost email today :-X nervous

ITA August 7th
Submitted application 9th
AOR August 9th
Medical passed August 11th

September 21st Decision Made

Ahhh what next.. How long before I hear if it's positive or not?

CEC inland

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rolly27 said:
i applied under cec inland its my job offer that has a problem i provided a contract letter instead kf job letter and he noted that as a full time job offer there should be no indifinate date. on the job offer so thats why he noted that he was not convince that i have a valid job offer and that lead to refusal. im planning to ask for help on our mp. what do you guys think?
Sorry to hear about your refusal but u will get in next draw for sure good luck and what is your crs score ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicolalouise said:
September 21st Decision Made

Ahhh what next.. How long before I hear if it's positive or not?

CEC inland
Did they ask for additional documents from you ?

nicolalouise

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 11 2015
sharma1990 said:
Did they ask for additional documents from you ?
No nothing at all! The time line is so fast it's making me extremely nervous!!!!

I paid all upfront too!