Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Oh ok. U will get a request for RPRF on my CIC. You don't pay that till they ask u to pay.
Good luck
Thank you bro...

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rolly27 said:
guys scary updated on my application my back ground check updated fron im progress to not needed at this time. strange id it a kind of rejection? they started processing mr pr last august 12
Same thing happened to me. My app as per MyCIC started processing Aug 11

wonderwombat

Jun 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chechi_298 said:
I just checked, and seems as though you are right. I notice that he's under PNP stream. It definitely appears as though PNP's are given first priority, followed by CEC's. After reading some other threads, I'm glad I didn't qualify under FSW because that appears to be the slowest to process with almost twice the time as CEC'S. I notice you're also a CEC, goodluck dude!
I did get a ghost email before I got the PPR, if that helps, so I would say that the DM is a good sign, congrats!

Ontariopnpexprrssentry said:
Hey bro, congratulations!!!

We are in the same program and I have been in background check process much longer than you.

Did you or your employer receive any calls from CIC as their way to check your background?
I didn't get any calls and am unemployed atm - my last employer, in Toronto, got a phone call from Ontario before they gave me the nomination, but I don't think he got any calls from CIC.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rolly27 said:
guys scary updated on my application my back ground check updated fron im progress to not needed at this time. strange id it a kind of rejection? they started processing mr pr last august 12
I have seen this happen on some other thread and people got positive results. Let us know what's the decision. You applied under which category ?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
rolly27 said:
I don't want to scare anyone out but from other threads it meant rejection for some people. Let us know what happens.

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
sharma1990 said:
Looks like those who got schedule A request getting PPR or dm after 15 to 20 days finger crossed i m one of them...
Hi,

Just Curious what is Schedule A ?
I submitted my Application on August 28th, medical is Passed, Review and Background Check in Progress. My work permit expires on October 19th of this year. Hoping to hear something soon (fingers crossed)

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
I don't want to scare anyone out but from other threads it meant rejection for some people. Let us know what happens.
I have seen some getting PPR without getting bg check. Lets see

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
malik85 said:
I have seen some getting PPR without getting bg check. Lets see
Its a different story when BG check goes from "in process" to "not needed at this time". I hope i am wrong but that was other peoples experience if you look it up.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think status in my cic and ecas is inacurate most of the time enyway., so instead of trying to figure out the meaning., just wate for the official e mail from cic.

they reopened my aplication last week, but in my cic it still reads as canceled, and my ecas access has ben suspended.. so.. not that accuarate :)

ps. PPR in only a month! I don't know if other months have so many fast processing members, or if August is different, but this is really great!

I am under FSW, so belong to the slower processing ones

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I think status in my cic and ecas is inacurate most of the time enyway., so instead of trying to figure out the meaning., just wate for the official e mail from cic.

they reopened my aplication last week, but in my cic it still reads as canceled, and my ecas access has ben suspended.. so.. not that accuarate :)

ps. PPR in only a month! I don't know if other months have so many fast processing members, or if August is different, but this is really great!

Even August has large number of candidates. No other month for instance June or July has so many.

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
yelena said:

what did you do to reopen your share please.

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
mapletrunk said:
Same thing happened to me. My app as per MyCIC started processing Aug 11
mapletrunk did you get any update? im so worried my ecas updated to DM. i had a feeling im gonna get rejected.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rolly27 said:
mapletrunk did you get any update? im so worried my ecas updated to DM. i had a feeling im gonna get rejected.
What is your timelime and if you have any doubt u can call cic and ask them about your dm