NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
No changes at all here... they haven't even confirmed the document I had to upload 10 days ago. *sigh*

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Raj19 said:
When sending CSE for change in family composition (adding newborn) what documents should be uploaded? Would it suffice to just send birth certificate as passport will take time? Will they ask for newborn medicals? And lastly how does this affect timeline? Aor recieved on 4th august, medical passed and ecas 3 lines. Baby due next month. Will it put the application on hold?
Nobody can predict the timeline in any case but you should send out both passport and birth certificate for the new addition to the family.

Canada Dreams

Jul 24, 2015
I received ITA on 7th Aug. I submitted my Application on 25th August. Soon as I made payment to CIC, I received the mail from CIC with confirmation message. Is this confirmation message called AOR? or AOR is some other notification?

Please help.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Canada Dreams said:
I received ITA on 7th Aug. I submitted my Application on 25th August. Soon as I made payment to CIC, I received the mail from CIC with confirmation message. Is this confirmation message called AOR? or AOR is some other notification?

Please help.
You get both, as far as I know. I first got the "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" immediately after I submitted, and then about half an hour later the message titled "Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence" (=AOR).

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I got AOR approx two hours after submitting application (last friday). Unfortunately my application was cancelled. I have not received any information whatsoever. Not email. No MyCIC message. Nothing. So I don't really know what happened, and what is the reason for cancellation. Sent two CSEs. Frustrating.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
dan_and said:
Just make sure you still meet the POF requirements. If you add a family member, the fund requirement will increase. If the proof you included in your original application does not cover this, your application may be refused. You will need to demonstrate that you have the additional money in that case, and I would do so in the CSE.
Thats good point, although i showed sufficient funds for 3 in my application but ill send pof again. Do i need fresh documents i.e. Bank certificate etc or can i send the same one that I originally uploaded with my app, i got those only a month back? Also should i send cse as soon as inhave birth certificate or wait till i have the passport too because that will take some time?

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone who has got AOR on 10 Aug got Their Medicals passed yet.Im waiting since 15 days ..is this normal??

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Canada Dreams said:
Thank u duskyblue.. it is 2 hours already and I have not GOT AOR YET. Will wait for the message. THANKS
It could be that the first message is an automatic reply, and the second (the AOR) needs a person to look at it first. In that case it might take a couple of hours more, as it was night / early morning in Canada. I wouldn't worry too much yet.

beans on toast

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
Sent With App
LANDED..........
16-08-2016
When do you get ecas access.
ITA on 17/07, submitted all documents on 01/08 and received AOR. Medical passed on 08/08, and my application status is open with checks in progress.
When i try and log in through ecas and use my application number, it states that it cannot identify me with the info given.
Any ideas/suggestions?

chechi_298

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
Woke up this morning to a new message in myCIC. My heart stopped for a moment as I braced for bad news. Turned out it was a Schedule A request. Does anyone know if this is good or bad and for what reasons Schedule A requests are issued? I don't know how to interpret this and I can't help but fear the worse.

FYI, My timeline:
ITA - July 10
Submission - Aug 5
AOR - Aug 5
Meds Passed - Aug 8
BC in progress - Aug 8
Schedule A request - Aug 25.

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sechedule A is request for your personal history which might be missing. just make sure your do not leave any gap in history

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Haha.. that's kind of a good sign.. from other topics in this forum, Schedule A looks to be one of the last things before a potential PPR.
I passed my med exam early last week, and on Saturday I got an email saying that my application has been updated. My heart also stopped for a moment. Surprisingly, nothing at all changed in the application. I'm assuming it was a ghost email. Chechi did you get a provincial nomination? Folks with a nomination tend to get their applications processed much faster than regular FSW folks.

wonderwombat

Jun 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a request for Schedule A request yesterday, asking me to answer Question 6 because I answered "Yes" to having been denied a visa to Canada (got refused a Young Professionals visa because of a missing document, reapplied the next year and got approved, so I'm not worried) - I already sent the explanation as a LOE, and it would've made sense to have a field in the PR application to explain it, but hey, bureaucrats, am I right? :p

So yeah, if anybody answered "Yes" to any of the statutory questions, they can expect a Schedule A request, I would think.

chechi_298

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
tomneversfield said:
Haha.. that's kind of a good sign.. from other topics in this forum, Schedule A looks to be one of the last things before a potential PPR.
I passed my med exam early last week, and on Saturday I got an email saying that my application has been updated. My heart also stopped for a moment. Surprisingly, nothing at all changed in the application. I'm assuming it was a ghost email. Chechi did you get a provincial nomination? Folks with a nomination tend to get their applications processed much faster than regular FSW folks.
Thanks for your response Tom. Although I wish it were the case, I do not have a PN. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I am a CEC candidate.