waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Hi All,

Normally how long does it takes to get AOR from Buffalo,NY office?

Thanks.

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Thanks bobine.
One additional question, does the letter states some kind of time line..like "if you dont hear from us in XXX days please contact us directly" and so on.

bobine said:
not sure but i've got mine after a month

bobine

May 5, 2008
canadacanada said:
Thanks bobine.
One additional question, does the letter states some kind of time line..like "if you dont hear from us in XXX days please contact us directly" and so on.

bobine said:
not sure but i've got mine after a month

i am in QSW field ...so in my case what happened is i've got both, AOR and med request at the same time with all the instructions to undergo the med (from buffalo)
when i submitted for QSC, on the letter of AOR they just said we will contact you if needed and prevented me of not contacting them regarding my case coz this may delay the treatment. for buffalo not sure!

bobine

May 5, 2008
i just went back to my document to make sure i'm giving u the right answer...thing i can add to it is
the asked me to review my name, my birth date and address and if there is a mistake or change of address, to contact them ...but they attached a form to allow me to do so.

i'm pretty sure other people have some to say about this topic and that they will shed some light.

hope this help

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
Hi,

When I applied in Feb 09, I got AOR within a month but as time passed 6 months ahead and as people posting their AOR date, it seems that AOR time is also increased (may be) because of increase in the number of applications.

So just wait if anybody of you haven't received it..

canadp

P

pv

I got AOR from Buffalo office in 12 days ( applied in July 09 )

marlonmin

Jun 12, 2009
What's AOR?

I was in USA and mailed out my application to Canada 3 months ago, but haven't received any information yet.

I wrote two emails to Buffalo office inquiring my status, but the email was rejected twice. There is no phone services available.

What should I do? Is this normal by the way?

Thanks.

bobine

May 5, 2008
marlonmin said:
What's AOR?

AOR= Acknowledgement Of Receipt

I was in USA and mailed out my application to Canada 3 months ago, but haven't received any information yet.

I wrote two emails to Buffalo office inquiring my status, but the email was rejected twice. There is no phone services available.

What should I do? Is this normal by the way?

not sure but u can send them a regular mail

Thanks.

schhillar

Sep 22, 2009
I applied for Skilled worker in July and received my packet back. It mentions that I don't need to send anything back and they will ask if anything else is required but they have pointed out a mistake - the mode of payment. I need to pay it again via bank.
My question is, do I need to send the application again to Sydney along with fee in the required format or just the fee. The problem is that they have nowhere mentioned whether my application is rejected or if I need to send it again and also they have not mentioned any application number for reference. So if I send just the fee in the required mode, what I will refer it to as there might be many applicants in my name.

Please advise.

Thanks

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schhillar said:
do I need to send the application again to Sydney along with fee in the required format or just the fee.
You have to send them back the full package (all forms & the bank draft).