+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR for OINP received, EE going to expire !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrewalAmar

Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received AOR for my OINP application on 10 August, 2016. My Express Entry profile is going to expire on 28 September, 2016. However, my IELTS is expiring on 20 September, 2016 and I am appearing for exam on 10 September (no dates prior to this were available and I wasnt aware that OINP will take that long to process my application as it was submitted on 4 February, 2016). Which makes it very clear that the profile will expire on 20 September. My result will be after 13 days i.e. 23 September and TRF after another 3 to 4 days . What should I do if i receive 600 points from ONIP ad my profile expires???? :-[ Can I still claim those 600 points in the new Express Entry profile that I will create. Please suggest any wayout. Already sent an email to OINP but no response yet.

Any help and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GrewalAmar said:
Hello everyone,

I received AOR for my OINP application on 10 August, 2016. My Express Entry profile is going to expire on 28 September, 2016. However, my IELTS is expiring on 20 September, 2016 and I am appearing for exam on 10 September (no dates prior to this were available and I wasnt aware that OINP will take that long to process my application as it was submitted on 4 February, 2016). Which makes it very clear that the profile will expire on 20 September. My result will be after 13 days i.e. 23 September and TRF after another 3 to 4 days . What should I do if i receive 600 points from ONIP ad my profile expires???? :-[ Can I still claim those 600 points in the new Express Entry profile that I will create. Please suggest any wayout. Already sent an email to OINP but no response yet.

Any help and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
You can create a new profile, and let Ontario know of your new profile number. They'll attach the nomination to the new profile.