IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
I didnt see any PPR from Ottawa VO ytday, some people called and officers said they should expect something may 9th, lets hope there is a batch in line for next week.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
andremarques19751 said:
I didnt see any PPR from Ottawa VO ytday, some people called and officers said they should expect something may 9th, lets hope there is a batch in line for next week.
man my medical hasn't passed , infant no contact has been made by cic since i got my aor jan 20th, i definitely feel like my timeline is going to surpass 6 months.. and i cannot afford to delay it that much... I've already had to give ups o much :(

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
man my medical hasn't passed , infant no contact has been made by cic since i got my aor jan 20th, i definitely feel like my timeline is going to surpass 6 months.. and i cannot afford to delay it that much... I've already had to give ups o much :(
Agreed man. Even my work permit is expiring.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andremarques19751 said:
Do you know about AOR of them?

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
nevergiveup08 said:
They need your full name, phone number, DOB and UCI number.
Yep you can ask if your R10 is done, they wont be telling you how much time they gonna take. But If you have any questions, You can ask them
so i called them today wait wasn't bad 20 mins i'd say, was trimming my beard in the mean time lol, they weren't that helpful, fella i was talking to was a tad bit rude in his tone, but he said stuff i already knew he's like all documents were in good order, nothing else was needed from my end as of now and i was "within the time limit" so i don't know what all that means since my freaeking medical hasn't passed and I'm a jan 20th aor.. lol

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
SalmanB said:
so i called them today wait wasn't bad 20 mins i'd say, was trimming my beard in the mean time lol, they weren't that helpful, fella i was talking to was a tad bit rude in his tone, but he said stuff i already knew he's like all documents were in good order, nothing else was needed from my end as of now and i was "within the time limit" so i don't know what all that means since my freaeking medical hasn't passed and I'm a jan 20th aor.. lol
Be clear when you call them. did you ask them about your medical update? tell them friends with the similar timeline at least see that update why is that you're not seeing it? its good to know at least they confirmed they don't need any documents but then you should ask what the next step from here?

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
sam_dawkins said:
If you are a Canadian Resident currently just go to the following link. Provide your information and select privacy act (which is free, Access to information act is 5$). You will receive your gcms notes in your email after 1month exactly.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
Thanks dude,

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
nevergiveup08 said:
Wont be better to call them and know your status? thats what I did
I emailed them and they said that it is under review. under review could mean a lot of thing. gcms note is free so no harm in asking.

parthiv24

Dec 18, 2014
Hey guys

I have a question for you.

Sorry i could not find a thread for DEC 2016. I received AOR in December 2016.

I submitted mine and my spouses (she is in India) medicals in February 2017. I have added my spouse to my profile after getting the provincial nomination (AINP). For now upon checking, the status shows "MEDICALS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED". how long it takes to receive passport request call??

Its been almost two and a half months but i did not receive anything from them.

Please reply.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parthiv24 said:
Hey guys

I have a question for you.

Sorry i could not find a thread for DEC 2016. I received AOR in December 2016.

I submitted mine and my spouses (she is in India) medicals in February 2017. I have added my spouse to my profile after getting the provincial nomination (AINP). For now upon checking, the status shows "MEDICALS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED". how long it takes to receive passport request call??

Its been almost two and a half months but i did not receive anything from them.

Please reply.
5+ Months. Just assume 6 and you won't get disappointed.

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
mortywaves said:
5+ Months. Just assume 6 and you won't get disappointed.
I have reached the 5 month mark as of today, been a long wait so far. Though the news of Bill C6 passing today is surely uplifting :)

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SalmanB said:
When I called them, I had straight questions to ask them.. e.g. R10 check, work permit etc.. and the lady answered my questions...

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No PPR for anyone in last three days. Ottawa went into hibernation.