+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I am at a loss for words. 12th Jan BG still NA

Last call I made, the agent was rude and said you calling every week won't do anything.

I am wondering if calling them more than a few times can affect the application.

More importantly when will I have some sort of update. Any update will do at this point

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I am at a loss for words. 12th Jan BG still NA

Last call I made, the agent was rude and said you calling every week won't do anything.

I am wondering if calling them more than a few times can affect the application.

More importantly when will I have some sort of update. Any update will do at this point
In my notes I found that they even mentioned how many times I called to verify the status of my application! I don't think it affects though.

Good luck

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Do we need to show POF at port of entry at Canadian Airport? Or just for the process. Kindly, update me on this. Do we still need to show same amount of Funds which we showed in our application when we enter Canada ?

Thank you

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
In my notes I found that they even mentioned how many times I called to verify the status of my application! I don't think it affects though.

Good luck
Wow! Really!

I thought that information stays with the agents and is not passed on to the visa officers.

or God knows how the system works

Like did it mention the total number of calls you made or what

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Do we need to show POF at port of entry at Canadian Airport? Or just for the process. Kindly, update me on this. Do we still need to show same amount of Funds which we showed in our application when we enter Canada ?

Thank you
It depends on the officer so if he asked you, you should show what you claimed you have

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Wow! Really!

I thought that information stays with the agents and is not passed on to the visa officers.

or God knows how the system works

Like did it mention the total number of calls you made or what
I remember it showed like when I called like date or so!