+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2016-2017 EE PNP Inland >>>> All Welcome

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I read all this thread and I just found out we had more wait as a PNP Inland, I had no idea we were treated differently and it is very frustrating and depressing knowing we've been through the wait for the province nomination... Here is my timeline:

AOR Jan 28th
Medical passed
Background NA
But I never noted when they changed I think it was around March for Medical and April for the background.

I was really thinking I would get my PPR the past few days, I was checking my mailbox every 30 minutes and was excited when I was receiving a message but now that I read this thread, I am understanding it is not going to happen anytime soon and I am desperate... because my situation is more than difficult to handle... I came here in September 2016. I got a job opportunity and got a closed work permit in December 2016. My employer kept postponing my first day to finally tell me in February 2017 that he is not able to have me work for him anymore... I have my boyfriend who lives here and has the PR but I cannot prove we've been living together for more than 12 months... therefore I cannot get a work permit through him. We did not want to stay separate so I decided to stay here thinking I would get my PR quicker than the other applicants because I am a PNP candidate, this is what we read back then with my boyfriend... It's been almost 6 months wait and I finally found out it is not going to happen anytime soon, I am so frustrated, sad and desperate, everyday I keep losing money and hope because it is never happening... I wish I had a job even paid the minimum so my wait won't be that long and depressing...

I order my GCMS notes last month and I do not even understand what it says, it seems they did not even start for the eligibility, I do not get it. I do not know what to do at this stage and all the frustration and desperation is really unhealthy for me...

I signed this petition if you guys want to do it as well maybe that would help, someone who has been waiting for a very long time has created it and it is for people PNP inland like us who have been waiting for too long: https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees?source_location=minibar
This is a good suggestion. Signed. Please every one sign this..

Reactions: Midhund

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Hello,

I got schedule A request for my wife on friday and I've submitted it today......Any idea on when i'll get ppr and where my application is? The letter from CIC says in order to make decision we need Schedule A. DOes that mean that everything is done and they only need schedule A to finish?

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Hello,

I got schedule A request for my wife on friday and I've submitted it today......Any idea on when i'll get ppr and where my application is? The letter from CIC says in order to make decision we need Schedule A. DOes that mean that everything is done and they only need schedule A to finish?
No. I got the same request on April 21 and still BG is NA, Good luck

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well guys, finally an update from my side. Just called CIC and the agent said my eligibility is finally passed but security has not yet started. The agent also said that there will be an update in a couple of weeks time but no specifics. I suppose these are the same appeasing sentences that they tell to each one of us.
I finally reached them last Friday and asked them if my eligibility has passed. The agent said not yet. I even asked if there's any sign of Recommend Passed. She said she cannot tell anything since there's no final decision, which really drove me crazy. Anything wrong with the eligibility?

So my status would be:
Medical Passed
Criminality Passed
Eligibility No Final Decision
Security Not Started Yet
AOR Jan15

Last edited:

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally reached them last Friday and asked them if my eligibility has passed. The agent said not yet. I even asked if there's any sign of Recommend Passed. She said she cannot tell anything since there's no final decision, which really drove me crazy. Anything wrong with the eligibility?

So my status would be:
Medical Passed
Criminality Passed
Eligibility No Final Decision
Security Not Started Yet
AOR Jan15
Atleast you should see "Recommended Passed". Did you order your GCMS notes?

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
This is a good idea mate! Signed.

Hi,

I read all this thread and I just found out we had more wait as a PNP Inland, I had no idea we were treated differently and it is very frustrating and depressing knowing we've been through the wait for the province nomination... Here is my timeline:

AOR Jan 28th
Medical passed
Background NA
But I never noted when they changed I think it was around March for Medical and April for the background.

I was really thinking I would get my PPR the past few days, I was checking my mailbox every 30 minutes and was excited when I was receiving a message but now that I read this thread, I am understanding it is not going to happen anytime soon and I am desperate... because my situation is more than difficult to handle... I came here in September 2016. I got a job opportunity and got a closed work permit in December 2016. My employer kept postponing my first day to finally tell me in February 2017 that he is not able to have me work for him anymore... I have my boyfriend who lives here and has the PR but I cannot prove we've been living together for more than 12 months... therefore I cannot get a work permit through him. We did not want to stay separate so I decided to stay here thinking I would get my PR quicker than the other applicants because I am a PNP candidate, this is what we read back then with my boyfriend... It's been almost 6 months wait and I finally found out it is not going to happen anytime soon, I am so frustrated, sad and desperate, everyday I keep losing money and hope because it is never happening... I wish I had a job even paid the minimum so my wait won't be that long and depressing...

I order my GCMS notes last month and I do not even understand what it says, it seems they did not even start for the eligibility, I do not get it. I do not know what to do at this stage and all the frustration and desperation is really unhealthy for me...

I signed this petition if you guys want to do it as well maybe that would help, someone who has been waiting for a very long time has created it and it is for people PNP inland like us who have been waiting for too long: https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees?source_location=minibar

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
let's welcome another crazy week of waiting while cic still looking for our files in dumpster :D JK

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hi All,

I am PNP Inland, submitted my file on 12th April, 2017. Since then I haven't heard anything, No Medical update. Its been 90 days already.

Just wondering is it normal for PNP Inland applicants...? Any idea on how long I have to wait to get Medical passed..??

Its frustrating... :(

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi All,

I am PNP Inland, submitted my file on 12th April, 2017. Since then I haven't heard anything, No Medical update. Its been 90 days already.

Just wondering is it normal for PNP Inland applicants...? Any idea on how long I have to wait to get Medical passed..??

Its frustrating... :(
Processing times varies from time to time. However, PNP inland seems to be one of the slowest among all the streams. Here is my timeline just to give you an idea, but be advised that processing time might become much faster with your case.

Aor - Jan 2, 2017
Medical Passed - Mar 13, 2017
IP1 - Mar 22, 2017
IP2 - Jun 12, 2017

Today is my 190th day, and nothing new from IRCC since IP2. Some late Dec applicant have not received their PPRs yet, so it is probably going to be a long wait for all PNP inlanders, but it might get better as they processing all the case down the line.

Reactions: Sandycool

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Processing times varies from time to time. However, PNP inland seems to be one of the slowest among all the streams. Here is my timeline just to give you an idea, but be advised that processing time might become much faster with your case.

Aor - Jan 2, 2017
Medical Passed - Mar 13, 2017
IP1 - Mar 22, 2017
IP2 - Jun 12, 2017

Today is my 190th day, and nothing new from IRCC since IP2. Some late Dec applicant have not received their PPRs yet, so it is probably going to be a long wait for all PNP inlanders, but it might get better as they processing all the case down the line.
Thanks buddy...I will wait for few more weeks, if nothing changes than I will cal CIC as I am also waiting for my BOWP..

Reactions: guanjiankun