Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Guys, I am having this feeling from last night that I might be in that dreaded "PNP secure outstanding" group because of my nationality. Do you believe that every Pakistani has to go through this torture or they look at some other things also.
You are not in the "PNP Zone Outstanding" group, none of Jan 2017 applicants amongst PNP Inland have received PPRs yet.

Reactions: syedahraza

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^My pakistani friends in CEC all got PPRs within 2/3 months.

Don't fret.

Had it been that PNP Inlands from around your date were getting PPRs then I might start getting concerned.

On another note I am desperate to see someone post some change..just something

Like IP2..

Something! I am going crazy

When was the last time we saw movement on PNP Inlands

Damn CIC!
Thanks.

Abed Itawi

Nov 8, 2016
^My pakistani friends in CEC all got PPRs within 2/3 months.

Don't fret.

Had it been that PNP Inlands from around your date were getting PPRs then I might start getting concerned.

On another note I am desperate to see someone post some change..just something

Like IP2..

Something! I am going crazy

When was the last time we saw movement on PNP Inlands

Damn CIC!
My BG check changed to IP2 last week, I hope that makes you feel better :)

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.. 18 Months since PNP invitation... Still stuck with closed work permit..Countless job opportunities wasted.. This really sucks!!!!!!!!!

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.. 18 Months since PNP invitation... Still stuck with closed work permit..Countless job opportunities wasted.. This really sucks!!!!!!!!!
My situation is exactly same as yours. I just wanna keep my mind off this. Heard that too much stress promotes hairfall and health deterioration and I can't risk losing either - love'em both..lol. To keep my mind occupied, I'm contemplating driving Uber after I get off my day job - trying to find out if we are allowed to driver Uber on closed work permit. Do you know?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I'm in the same situation... Numerous job opportunities and some of them had twice (!!) bigger salary than my current job on my closed work permit :mad::mad:

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
My situation is exactly same as yours. I just wanna keep my mind off this. Heard that too much stress promotes hairfall and health deterioration and I can't risk losing either - love'em both..lol. To keep my mind occupied, I'm contemplating driving Uber after I get off my day job - trying to find out if we are allowed to driver Uber on closed work permit. Do you know?

Nope.. I don't think so you are allowed to do any other job for any other employer other than the one stated in your work permit LEGALLY :) . They are very serious about it.

kATIE99

Star Member
May 4, 2017
I'm in the same situation... Numerous job opportunities and some of them had twice (!!) bigger salary than my current job on my closed work permit :mad::mad:
Hi, Mine aor is 9 Feb, but I am still in IP1, seems I am behind you even my aor is earlier than you.
Have you called cic before?