+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's visa approval pending from VFS NEW DELHI

Arshp

Apr 7, 2018
Hlo
I applied my canada study visa on 16/04/2018 but still no response. When will i get my visa and how many days it will take? My file is being processed at canada visa office New Delhi. My friend's file was in Chd visa office and she got her visa within 35 days include saturday sunday.
Please reply

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hlo
I applied my canada study visa on 16/04/2018 but still no response. When will i get my visa and how many days it will take? My file is being processed at canada visa office New Delhi. My friend's file was in Chd visa office and she got her visa within 35 days include saturday sunday.
Please reply
If it's taking more than 30 days then be assured that you will get your visa in max 50 days. In my case, I applied on 27th april and received refusal letter on 18th may, I applied online.

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
why they refused ur visa??
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

My background - I did 12th in 2012 and joined engineering but left it in 2017 because of too many backlogs.
I got accepted in Business Diploma in management for 2018-20. My brother lives in canada and he showed his bank statement, a letter from company where he is employed. I mentioned I'm doing family business from 2012 to 2018 but did not show any paper regarding that.

Arshp

Apr 7, 2018
Hiii I submit my file 16 April and my file is still in processing at Canada visa office New Delhi. Today is 39th day. When will my visa come please tell me how many days it will take

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hiii I submit my file 16 April and my file is still in processing at Canada visa office New Delhi. Today is 39th day. When will my visa come please tell me how many days it will take
If it's already 40 days then you'll surely get your VISA in next 10-15 days. Keep us updated.