+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyones app being processed in the UK - London Visa office?

JSingh227

Nov 11, 2019
I applied for a study permit on the 31st of july and 5 months later have received no update

I am wondering if anyone else is in the same situation , I applied from the Republic of Ireland my application is being processed the Canadian High Commission in London

Pardeep Singh brar

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
I applied for a study permit on the 31st of july and 5 months later have received no update

I am wondering if anyone else is in the same situation , I applied from the Republic of Ireland my application is being processed the Canadian High Commission in London
That's too much Time
Is it study permit ...???

Fiona_01

Dec 12, 2019
Any update?
I applied on 11th November in Ireland.
Got my biometrics done on 28th November.
Background check: processing

JSingh227

Nov 11, 2019
Any update?
I applied on 11th November in Ireland.
Got my biometrics done on 28th November.
Background check: processing
I applied on the 31st of July ,
Biometrics were done in Dublin on 6th of August
and I am still awaiting
Eligibility - Currently in review for over 6 weeks now

Worst thing is you cant even contact the London High Commission and they dont reply to web forms

Fiona_01

Dec 12, 2019
Crosses fingers. Hope we'll receive good news soon.
I'm getting anxious as school starts on 6th Jan

JSingh227

Nov 11, 2019
Crosses fingers. Hope we'll receive good news soon.
I'm getting anxious as school starts on 6th Jan

Same my classes start on the 3rd but my deadline to submit proof of study permit is the 15th of December so I think I will probably have to defer its just ridiculous tho that they take this long

Fiona_01

Dec 12, 2019
Same my classes start on the 3rd but my deadline to submit proof of study permit is the 15th of December so I think I will probably have to defer its just ridiculous tho that they take this long
Did you update the school about your situation?
I updated mine and they tentatively arranged my orientation at a latter date. Maybe, it wasn't as strict for mine as I'm only going there for an exchange program.

Fiona_01

Dec 12, 2019

Any update?

Fiona_01

Dec 12, 2019
No nothing yet :( how about you ?
I got a reply from the webform I sent a week ago. This is what I got:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.