+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Ph.D. done with WES? Please answer my question.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply, should I need to use postal service to send this document to university.

Secondly this form is enough or I need anymore document like degree transcript also get attested from university .I am not sure what isay make sense. I mean for phD case, do I need only this form attested or any other documents related to phD?
The WES website has a tool you can use to tell you what documents you'll need: http://www.wes.org/required/

For me it was the PhD certificate sent by myself and then the above form sent by the university and that was sufficient. No transcript was sent as PhDs don't ncessarily have transcripts. If you got one then the chances are you'll need your university to send that, but the instructions are all in the above link - don't take my word for it, just follow the instructions provided by WES.

Reactions: Abrarmatin

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
The WES website has a tool you can use to tell you what documents you'll need: http://www.wes.org/required/

For me it was the PhD certificate sent by myself and then the above form sent by the university and that was sufficient. No transcript was sent as PhDs don't ncessarily have transcripts. If you got one then the chances are you'll need your university to send that, but the instructions are all in the above link - don't take my word for it, just follow the instructions provided by WES.
Thank you so much for your reply , the request form need to be filled by applicant and then same form remaining half part by university.My question is how you sent half filled request form to university,is it scan and then attach with the email or you send through postal service.sorry for so many questions.if you feel my question make sense then please reply otherwise ignore.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It makes no difference how it gets to your university, you can email or post it.

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017

Thank you for your reply, sorry to ask one more question.Is it necessary to pay WES fees first and then send required document or after sending documents and when WES receive that time I pay fees ?

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Thank you for your reply, sorry to ask one more question.Is it necessary to pay WES fees first and then send required document or after sending documents and when WES receive that time I pay fees ?
You have to pay fee first online only then you can send your documents as per my experience

Reg.
Q.

IndoKori

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Ok thank you.I have selected standard delivery ,because I have enough time.Do you know how long standard Delivery will takes?
Hi Abrarmatin,
Can you update the process you followed for PhD degree from South Korea?

I sent the transcript and the degree confirmation document sealed and stamped from my university to WES. However, WES updated the status as the degree confirmation document is not received. I am wondering if the use of WES form is mandatory because WES website says "it may be used". As my university has their own standard document, so I just used that.
Can you tell me your university?
I am concerned with two universities: Sangkyunkwan and Myongji.

rawalms

Jul 8, 2020
Hi. Pray you are well. Request urgent guidance. Had spent ~6 years in PhD, and clearly mentioned it along with Doctor of Philosophy before making WES $ payment. "Doctoral degree conferral" had NOT come and Academic Records request form came, which is exactly same for UG, Masters/PG courses & PhD under login. Since University had refused to accept Academic Records form stating that our was valid 6 year PhD, had requested WES to update "Doctoral degree conferral" along with above reason. All our other transcripts & attestation of Masters and UG had already got over, and we're still awaiting WES feedback. Kindly advise if you OR any one you know had faced similar issue. If yes, request to guide us as it has been very long. Really appreciate +ve help please. Many many thanks, in advance!!!