+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone who scored 10 or more in celpip ??? plz help

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
Itsmee said:
Few tips:

Writing: google writing professional emails. Learn the beginning and ending...learn how to properly begin and end professional emails. Try to use one to two advance words.

Speaking: buy speaking pro lessons:
Whenever I appear in Celpip, I always go for re-evaluation. I know several ppl including myself whose scores got increased after reevaluation.

my test is next week hoping to nail it in case ...... then for sure i'll reevaluate, btw thanks for your tips :)

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
thanks to all of you for taking time to reply my questions, i hope that all your tips and suggestions will help me to get the score i need...... will give you an update after i took the exams and hope the result will go in my favour........ :) :)

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
sokaur said:
Whenever I appear in Celpip, I always go for re-evaluation. I know several ppl including myself whose scores got increased after reevaluation.

my test is next week hoping to nail it in case ...... then for sure i'll reevaluate, btw thanks for your tips :)
Good luck!!

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
thanks to all of you for taking time to reply my questions, i hope that all your tips and suggestions will help me to get the score i need...... will give you an update after i took the exams and hope the result will go in my favour........ :) :)
Have you taken it again? What are the results? Thanks

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa

how long does it take for revaluation to come back?

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
to nail down speaking there is formula but it requires practice. If you speak in your natural flow , you cannot impress CELPIP examiner. But most of the material and youtube shows that you should have idea and then vocabulary but in a short span of time how do you cover BOTH , its next to impossible but if you practice 2- 3 months, it could be achievable.

Anyone has any other tip for Speaking , please share.

Reactions: HB84

LailaDhammani

Jul 30, 2018
I scored L-11, R-12, S-11,W-11. Probably this is not what you want to hear, but the thing is that you can improve your score only marginally given the short time span. This doesn't mean that practice doesn't help. A 8 can easily become 10 with some good planning and practice. For instance, in the writing section, focus on coherent flow of arguments and structure it well. At the same time, keep an eye on grammar and punctuation.
Speaking is a tougher nut to crack in my opinion. My spouse who is a fluent english speaker, was able to score only 8 (which did not change even after revaluation). They ask you to explain or describe a lot of abstract concepts, which you can be good at only if you use conversational english in your daily life.
Hi,
I am planning to write celpip this week, As you have scored really good marks in all categories so curious to know what kind of structure did you follow for writing and speaking?
There are different structures so I am confused If you share what kind of structure you followed it will make easy for me to practice and get a good score.

Thanks

HB84

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had scored 10 or more in celpip, can share there experience here; that would be a lot of help.

Thanks.
Hello ,

Thank you for raising the question, I benefited a lot from the contributions here, I have scored 8 , and I wonder how to boost the results to 10 .

Please advise me how to do it.

locthanh14

Aug 30, 2018
I got a good score with private lessons. they help you know how the exam works and prepare you for the sections

If you are near a city look for schools. I went to Canada College of Education. in toronto. They have group class too and i know a person wiho liked them

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i scored 11 L, 12 R, 11W, 11S but I'm also a native English speaker so that doesn't mean anything. I was pretty annoyed that I had to write it in the first place and was done the test in about 30-40 minutes. In general, the best way to prepare for this exam is to maybe do some English grammar courses and try to communicate in English as much as possible. I know it must be difficult for non-native english speakers but just take your time, and try to stay calm and try to practice your writing and speaking as much as possible.

i found listening to be the most difficult mainly because remembering what was said after 3 minutes was pretty impossible for me

skr1429

Jun 29, 2020
Hi

Can anyone please send me where to find materials for CELPIP exam. If anyone have free links can you share it will be a big help.

Thanks in advamce

Chowthee

Aug 26, 2020
So I actually scored straight 12s. Yes, English is my first and only language. Yes, I have a college degree, but I have always been a very good standardized test taker. It’s really, imo, about making sure you hit alllll the points they tell you to address. Like double checking what was asked of you—sounds silly—but I would realize I neglected something they told me to include when I reread the question and had to modify my answers before moving to the next page. Hope this helps!