+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who got or applied for study permit from Abu Dhabi.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
eisayo said:
Yes I've submitted my passport with my application and I did not need medicals.
thank you brother i know you submit your passport alongwith you application, i think u submited ur case yourself at canadian embassy abu dhabi not to a agent or represented. ya please tell me there is confussion with our case we submitted on 22-nov so already finish 40 days 6 weeks

thanks

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
eisayo said:
Yes I've submitted my passport with my application and I did not need medicals.

thank you brother plz can you tell me abt who is ur representor we ve confussion to guide us some problm, if it possible for you to give me his fone no or email plz

thank you

Sherry G

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
chc abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
12-1-2013
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Request
waived
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-1-2013
LANDED..........
22-1-2013
congrats. :D i didnot hear from embassy yet :-X ??? :( donno what to do! :-[ In sha Allah i'll get too, and soon.

eisayo

Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqazi said:
thank you brother i know you submit your passport alongwith you application, i think u submited ur case yourself at canadian embassy abu dhabi not to a agent or represented. ya please tell me there is confussion with our case we submitted on 22-nov so already finish 40 days 6 weeks

thanks
My representer is from the Kuwait ministry he is part of the people who help me with my scholarship process. If your visa gets approved they will email you or contact you to tell you your passport is in transit. Have patience inshallah you will get it soon wish you the best of luck.

eisayo

Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherry G said:
congrats. :D i didnot hear from embassy yet :-X ??? :( donno what to do! :-[ In sha Allah i'll get too, and soon.
Thank you! Please keep me updated about what happens to you! And I will too inshallah it will come very soon I wish you all the best.

Sherry G

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
chc abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
12-1-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Request
waived
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-1-2013
LANDED..........
22-1-2013
Code:
eisayo said:
Thank you! Please keep me updated about what happens to you! And I will too inshallah it will come very soon I wish you all the best.
thanks