+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who applied from US around June 20 / 21 time frame recd PP request ?

monica_lodestar

Jun 20, 2013
I would appreciate if anyone who has applied online on June 20 or 21st from US , would respond back. Have you recd an email requesting to send your passports ?

wuyiL

Jun 19, 2013
I applied on June 15th and got request on July 4th. You will get the request notice very soon.

monica_lodestar

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks wuuiL. Coulod you please tell me what time you recd the email ? I read someone's post that they recd it in the morning at 8 am ( not sure what time zone they are in ). Just want to get an idea whether they only send out emails in the AM or anytime during the day. Want to try and send out the passports on the same day as the PP request so I would really appreciate your reply.

wuyiL said:
I applied on June 15th and got request on July 4th. You will get the request notice very soon.

singhstor

Jul 10, 2013
can you tell me where did you application go to NY or LA?

I applied on Jun 21 and still haven't heard anything back yet :(

monica_lodestar

Jun 20, 2013
You should get a reply tomorrow. I had applied late on June 20 and recd an email this morning .
When you apply online it goes to the Consulate in Canada and when its approved and you get an email with the passport request is when you can choose to send the passports to either LA or NY.

singhstor said:
can you tell me where did you application go to NY or LA?

I applied on Jun 21 and still haven't heard anything back yet :(

christy123

Jul 10, 2013
I have applied online on June 11th for visitor visa and haven't received email requesting for passport yet. I am not sure why. Because some people who replied to this post have received request for passport when they applied it on June 15th and June 20th. For those who got request can you share the email address from where you got the passport request. I have been searching my spam and junk folder just to be sure. No emails so far. Anyone in similar situation?

I have booked my travel to canada for August 4th. If I get an email requesting for passpart later this month, I may not have enough time to send the passport and wait for it to come back before August 4th. Since I am flying to New York before going to canada, Can I stop by canada immigation office in NY and get it stamped in person in my passport? Has anyone done that before?

I appreciate some feedback on this.

Thanks.

Jun 19, 2013
Timeline:
Applied Online: 21 June
PP Request: 10 July
PP sent to LA: 10 July
PP received at LA: --
USPS return activated : --
Delivered : --

@ christy123:
donotreply @ cic.gc.ca
if it is a TRV then perhaps you can submit ur passport in person but they will only return the passport by mail.

singhstor

Jul 10, 2013
I just received my PP request.

Is it better to deliver Passport in person by Hand to the Ny office or should we mail it?
How long does it take if we were to hand deliver it, does the passport get stamped the same day?

Thanks

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
singhstor said:
I just received my PP request.

Is it better to deliver Passport in person by Hand to the Ny office or should we mail it?
How long does it take if we were to hand deliver it, does the passport get stamped the same day?

Thanks

Hi Singhstor, when did u apply? can you please share your timeline? thanks