anyone waiting interview to quebec

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
anyone waiting for the interview to quebec?

how long usually it takes for interview after receiving the file number?

Is it difficult interview?

Do they calculate the points before the interview? or after?

I have some friends told me that when they finished their interview, the embasador told them, wait 5 minutes and I will print for you the selection.

Thank you all

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fReSco

you do mean that you got your file number on Augut 2011?

when do you expect your interview?

me too I got my file number during august 2011, my interview should be around march 2012

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
lemans207 said:
Hi fReSco

you do mean that you got your file number on Augut 2011?

when do you expect your interview?

me too I got my file number during august 2011, my interview should be around march 2012
Hi,
No, I haven't receieved my AOR number yet as it takes almost 4 months Paris BIQ to send the first AOR. Which BIQ you have applied?

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will check for you, because a lawyer in montreal applied for me,coz I keep flying between countries, coz of my work.

So it took time for you ..

for me i applied in nov 2010 and file number received at end of august.

how is your french language?

I am practicing french, as its bit easy for me since i speak spanish and i am from a francophone country

nidan

Oct 23, 2011
hey, may i ask a question? i am applying to quebec and i am filling up the selection certificate of quebec. I would like to know what foreign diplomas fall under the mutual recognition agreement? Does a Philippines diploma fall under this foreign diploma? if not, what should i place in the name of diploma? thank you

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
lemans207 said:
I will check for you, because a lawyer in montreal applied for me,coz I keep flying between countries, coz of my work.

So it took time for you ..

for me i applied in nov 2010 and file number received at end of august.

how is your french language?

I am practicing french, as its bit easy for me since i speak spanish and i am from a francophone country
Much appreciated budd, But I don't think so it is that easy and btw it takes almost good 4 months to receive first AOR from the Paris BIQ. I have started learning French, but now a days don't find much time for it. You can consider me at A1 level though. Yes Spanish, Italian, and French have a lot of common words. Especially Italian and Spanish. I know basic Italian as well as currently I am working in Italy. I hope you will receive your interview call soon. ALL the very best!