+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone submitted online study permit to London Office?

yerik17

Apr 19, 2015
salvatore270 said:
I got the usual Your Application Sxxxxx has been updated and Your Application Wxxxxx has been updated, no actual messages on my portal though.

it just means it's going through their different stages, I was told by CIC
Lucky for you! Up to now I haven't got updates as yours, so I don't know whether my application is under review or they haven't even looked my application yet!! Besides, does the study permit in London office require police clearance? I notice you mentioned it in your postings before. And by which channel you contacted CIC?

salvatore270

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yerik17 said:
Lucky for you! Up to now I haven't got updates as yours, so I don't know whether my application is under review or they haven't even looked my application yet!! Besides, does the study permit in London office require police clearance? I notice you mentioned it in your postings before. And by which channel you contacted CIC?
Yeah basically I contacted them via VFS chat, and they said that the Police Cert. was required for work app but not for Study app, unless of course you had any prior conviction

yerik17

Apr 19, 2015
salvatore270 said:
Yeah basically I contacted them via VFS chat, and they said that the Police Cert. was required for work app but not for Study app, unless of course you had any prior conviction
Thank you so much for the confirmation!!! Probably getting police cert. is soooooo time-consuming in some countries and CHC London notices that....Hope we could get study permit ASAP. Keep in touch

salvatore270

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yerik17 said:
Thank you so much for the confirmation!!! Probably getting police cert. is soooooo time-consuming in some countries and CHC London notices that....Hope we could get study permit ASAP. Keep in touch
absolutely, I studied in the US for my BA and if I wanted to get a Police C. from there I would have had to go through the FBI and wait at least SIX months LOL