+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone? plz

knica

Feb 4, 2009
hi,
i want to invite my mother from africa and i was wondering
is there certain income i need or have to have in order to send the intvitation
what do i need to know, and how do i begin?

please help

thank you

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Knica
You will need to complete and submit a sponsorship application for your mom which you can download here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/famcls.asp Yes, there is a minimum income that you must meet in order to qualify to sponsor her. I believe it is around $21,000 but someone else here will be able to tell you or you can find the information in the sponsorship guide. Your first step should be to read the sponsorship guide and the guide specific to the visa office where your mom would be applying. You will find them both if you go to the link. If you have any questions, there are lots of knowledgeable people here. Good luck.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ariell said:
Hi Knica
You will need to complete and submit a sponsorship application for your mom which you can download here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/famcls.asp Yes, there is a minimum income that you must meet in order to qualify to sponsor her. I believe it is around $21,000 but someone else here will be able to tell you or you can find the information in the sponsorship guide. Your first step should be to read the sponsorship guide and the guide specific to the visa office where your mom would be applying. You will find them both if you go to the link. If you have any questions, there are lots of knowledgeable people here. Good luck.
The OP wants her mother to come as a visitor not an Immigrant. No she doesn't require any income but s/he should send a letter of support about what she will be responsible for during her mother's stay, food, shelter. S/he should check the web site of the office where the mother would be apply for her TRV (visitor visa) for their requirements.

PMM

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

The OP wants her mother to come as a visitor not an Immigrant.
PMM
Sorry, it wasn't clear that she meant she wanted her mom to come here for a visit. Sounded to me like she was interested in sponsoring her.

A

Albertagoverner

knica said:
hi,

please help

thank you
check on website www.cic.gc.ca

knica

Feb 4, 2009
Thanks guy for the responding
PMM thank u
and Ariell thank u too sry if i didn't it make it sound like it was just a visite
tho i just want to try the visit n if she likes here in the cold then definitely i'm going to be sponsoring her so thank u too for the input on that

knica

Feb 4, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
knica said:
hi,

please help

thank you
check on website www.cic.gc.ca
thank you AlbertaG
i'm gonna check the website now