+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone Joining Sheridan - Hazel McCallion Campus ?

JakeGittes

Mar 16, 2020
Same here , waiting !!! Is it also applicable for those who submitted all documents and where VAC is open ?
I'm not sure. But the processing times for complete files have increased significantly. IRCC is working with limited staff so it was bound to happen.
I submitted an application, which was complete except for biometric information via SDS on June 16th. I'm still waiting for a response and my classes will begin in less than two weeks!

minbruno

Aug 30, 2020
I'm not sure. But the processing times for complete files have increased significantly. IRCC is working with limited staff so it was bound to happen.
I submitted an application, which was complete except for biometric information via SDS on June 16th. I'm still waiting for a response and my classes will begin in less than two weeks!
Thanks , I am not sure if we can apply for deferral now ? What happens to the visa process if deferral is approved ?

JakeGittes

Mar 16, 2020
Thanks , I am not sure if we can apply for deferral now ? What happens to the visa process if deferral is approved ?
Again, I do not know for certain but our application process changes a little with deferral. As far as I know, college will issue a fresh offer letter which will go in the application. Everything else will stay pretty much the same.
My problem is that my course for Jan 2021 has already been filled. I'd have to change the course if I decide to defer now. It's really frustrating. I'd applied for the course in January 2020 and it's appalling to realize that my efforts to get into this course have been in vain.

minbruno

Aug 30, 2020
Again, I do not know for certain but our application process changes a little with deferral. As far as I know, college will issue a fresh offer letter which will go in the application. Everything else will stay pretty much the same.
My problem is that my course for Jan 2021 has already been filled. I'd have to change the course if I decide to defer now. It's really frustrating. I'd applied for the course in January 2020 and it's appalling to realize that my efforts to get into this course have been in vain.
We are all sailing in the same boat , stay tight ! Hoping for the best!