+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here with 600+ points but no ITA yet?

amaljosegeorge

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
2-2-2016
there are very less people within 560- 735 range.. just my guess when i analysed the forum and from realistically looking at the point system. the next draws u could expect a dramatic drop in points required.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lets hope so.. but we cannot guess/predict the CEC class

Also we do not have a clue, about how big the pool is..

one thing is for sure.. there can't be many FSW applicants in the pool with that range

kru

Feb 23, 2015
How can my employer get LMIA?

How much does lawyer charge to get LMIA done for one candidate?

Does any one know a good lawyer who could help all paperwork for LMIA?

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
kru said:
How can my employer get LMIA?

How much does lawyer charge to get LMIA done for one candidate?

Does any one know a good lawyer who could help all paperwork for LMIA?
Try http://www.ht-llp.com/ , Mark is a good lawyer, I don't get a commission for recomending him, just that I booked a one hour consultation with him and looked fair to me

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
fkl said:
Let's just say there are some people (hard to give a number) but for the sake of argument i know at least 5 (hey, we bump into each other every morning at work), who haven't submitted an EE profile yet.

But they are highly skilled + LMIA + (for the english proud mockery lot earlier in the thread) CLB10-12. But they might be applying soon.

Some only completed a year just now and wanted to apply under CEC. Others were just waiting for ECA because of a requirement for FSW. Each of this lot would at least be around 850.

I am sure there are going to be such people almost in every draw. Assuming that the entire lot applied on day one of EE, is just that, an assumption.

Oh and for the worried lot, none of these is a recent LMIA. Some have LMO's as old as a year or two, others have LMIAs that are six month older or less.

Keep guessing :)
I received my LMIA in December 2014 which took 6 months in total due to all the changes they went through in the summer, the last thing I wanted to do was to submit an application for a new immigration system straight away when I have a permit for 2 years. I thought I'd see how Express Entry worked and what other people's experiences were before submitting my own application - let them fine tune out the problems! I will however submit mine at the end of the month when I get my results back from my IELTS. Fingers crossed for everyone!