+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone here with 600+ points but no ITA yet?

fat_penguin

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Looked through the EE spreadsheet but I am unsure... Just wondering if there are any EE applicants among us with LMIA's or PNP's (ie. more than 600 points) who have yet to receive an ITA after the first three draws? Anyone with points between 600-808 waiting for the 4th draw?

It is strange because the wording CIC gives here clearly indicates that if you have more than 600 points, you are guaranteed to be drawn at the next draw. Meaning all candidates with PNP/LMIA's will be exhausted at each draw. Or am I interpreting it wrong? See below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp :
"Under Express Entry, labour market demand, in the form of a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or a nomination by a province or territory will provide candidates with enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations."

Same wording can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/
"These additional points will make a candidate rank high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations."

Does that mean there were only 779 candidates with 600+ points in the first two draws and CIC picked all of them?

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fat_penguin said:
Looked through the EE spreadsheet but I am unsure... Just wondering if there are any EE applicants among us with LMIA's or PNP's (ie. more than 600 points) who have yet to receive an ITA after the first three draws? Anyone with points between 600-808 waiting for the 4th draw?

It is strange because the wording CIC gives here clearly indicates that if you have more than 600 points, you are guaranteed to be drawn at the next draw. Meaning all candidates with PNP/LMIA's will be exhausted at each draw. Or am I interpreting it wrong? See below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp :
"Under Express Entry, labour market demand, in the form of a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or a nomination by a province or territory will provide candidates with enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations."

Same wording can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/
"These additional points will make a candidate rank high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations."

Does that mean there were only 779 candidates with 600+ points in the first two draws and CIC picked all of them?
Thats additional 600 if you get job with Lmia.

samcan2015

Feb 16, 2015
First draw all category : FSW + CEC + FST (CRS: 886)
Second Draw all category : FSW + CEC + FST (CRS: 818)
Third draw only CEC category CRS 808

third draw only for CEC applicants. So even you have between 817 to 808 but not CEC you won't get ITA at the third draw.

Is anyone is this forum has received ITA under FST program?

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can you please provide me your source for the third draw information ??

samcan2015

Feb 16, 2015
It was in one of thy forum topic: search in this forum third draw.
Looks like I am not allowed to post links.

the third draw happen on Feb 20
it is easy to find it in CIC web site, where you see the second draw click on previous draws and then the Feb 20 draw will show up

kru

Feb 23, 2015
I am international student graduated in may 2014 i am working since may 2014 and i will be completing my 1560 hours pretty soon. i will be eligible for CEC but under this new rule they require LMIA?
So what are my options? what are my steps to pursue Permanent Residence?

thank you

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samcan2015 said:
It was in one of thy forum topic: search in this forum third draw.
Looks like I am not allowed to post links.

the third draw happen on Feb 20
it is easy to find it in CIC web site, where you see the second draw click on previous draws and then the Feb 20 draw will show up
cool.. it happened.. CIC updated but CEC only

ray1031

Feb 28, 2015
fat_penguin said:
Bump.

Anyone with a score between 600-735 and has yet to receive an ITA after the 4th draw?
I don't think you're getting any answers, cause people with that English level probably can't read your question.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fat_penguin said:
Bump.

Anyone with a score between 600-735 and has yet to receive an ITA after the 4th draw?
1. Since the minimum is 735 for an ITA, therefor anyone less that that would be issued one, would they?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Let's just say there are some people (hard to give a number) but for the sake of argument i know at least 5 (hey, we bump into each other every morning at work), who haven't submitted an EE profile yet.

But they are highly skilled + LMIA + (for the english proud mockery lot earlier in the thread) CLB10-12. But they might be applying soon.

Some only completed a year just now and wanted to apply under CEC. Others were just waiting for ECA because of a requirement for FSW. Each of this lot would at least be around 850.

I am sure there are going to be such people almost in every draw. Assuming that the entire lot applied on day one of EE, is just that, an assumption.

Oh and for the worried lot, none of these is a recent LMIA. Some have LMO's as old as a year or two, others have LMIAs that are six month older or less.

Keep guessing :)

fat_penguin

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
I am asking about applicants who are already in the pool... Just trying to see if CIC is exhausting all LMIA/PNP holders in each draw.