+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got visa without it showing processing

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I applied on the 19th of feb and have been tracking it with the code i was given, on monday i checked it was still showing sent to accra ghana on the 19th of feb, and now i just checked it showing dispatched to my application centre..i tot it meant to show processing before dispatched, does it mean anything....

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
I applied on the 19th of feb and have been tracking it with the code i was given, on monday i checked it was still showing sent to accra ghana on the 19th of feb, and now i just checked it showing dispatched to my application centre..i tot it meant to show processing before dispatched, does it mean anything....
Is it showing approved and dispatched!
what is your profile?

HemaGowda

Mar 22, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
Is this the status "Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 12/03/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website"?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
This means they’ve reviewed your application and made a decision. You’ll know the status of your application when you receive your passport.

Angel2018

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
This means they’ve reviewed your application and made a decision. You’ll know the status of your application when you receive your passport.
But it never showed processing, wen i tracked it, was denied before, am so scared

Mymoodi

Mar 23, 2018
Hi Angel,

could you please support what type of document should submit?

Immigration Assesment:

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may

include the applicant’s

travel and identity documents -( i submitted my full passport copies )

reason for travel to Canada, -

contacts in Canada, - (i submitted my mom's address, tax payments and savings.) i wonder why they include it

financial means for the trip; ties - i submitted my bank account details

to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties)

and whether the applicant would be likely to leave.

Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

thanks!