+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got visa update for January intake from Delhi?

parasth

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
rupinder_grewal said:
Hii,, parasth...i got original passport request today

Hey... congo... finally your visa is approved... now lets see how much time they take to stamp it

LaxmiJo

Dec 29, 2016
Hi..I applied online on dec 1st ..also attached upfront medicals..on Dec 27 I got an email asking for medical results..my classes will start on Jan 4.. My agent told me after January 4th they may reject the application..it seems like a lot of students are waiting for visa approval for January 2017 intake..we don't have enough time . :( :'(

parasth

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
LaxmiJo said:
Hi..I applied online on dec 1st ..also attached upfront medicals..on Dec 27 I got an email asking for medical results..my classes will start on Jan 4.. My agent told me after January 4th they may reject the application..it seems like a lot of students are waiting for visa approval for January 2017 intake..we don't have enough time . :( :'(

Well in that case either you need to ask for extention from your institute or to apply for later intake

Manpreet_KSD

Dec 26, 2016
I applied on 29 Nov VFS Delhi. My classes starts from 2 Jan. Still the passport status says Visa application, tracking ID No.20161129INICSTU***** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
Will college accept late entry or will the embassy itself will refuse the visa after 2 Jan. As its Saturday and Sunday coming, non working days for embassy.
What to do ???

parasth

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Manpreet_KSD said:
I applied on 29 Nov VFS Delhi. My classes starts from 2 Jan. Still the passport status says Visa application, tracking ID No.20161129INICSTU***** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
Will college accept late entry or will the embassy itself will refuse the visa after 2 Jan. As its Saturday and Sunday coming, non working days for embassy.
What to do ???
Not only Saturday Sunday bro embassy will be closed on Monday as well... you can just ask your college/university for extension of 1-2 weeks thats it or apply for later intake

Loop

Nov 22, 2016
parasth said:
Not only Saturday Sunday bro embassy will be closed on Monday as well... you can just ask your college/university for extension of 1-2 weeks thats it or apply for later intake

I dont understand!!! I have similar situation. I have not received approval yet and my study will start on Jan 3! Should I contact the university to provide me an extension letter? and should I upload it to IRCC?

parasth

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Loop said:
I dont understand!!! I have similar situation. I have not received approval yet and my study will start on Jan 3! Should I contact the university to provide me an extension letter? and should I upload it to IRCC?
It would be better if you upload a document with starting date of your course on ircc web form and inform your institution as well... just for the safer side