+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got the biometric letter after receiving the message from IRCC that your receipt has been added to your documents?

ajaykedia1992

Oct 21, 2023
I got the email from IRCC that your biometric receipt has been added to your account. While they may not be visible in the IRCC secure account or portal due to technical limitations, rest assured that the documents are available for officer review.

As of November 14, 2023, when you upload documents via the IRCC Web form, you will receive a confirmation by email as soon as they have been added to the file.

Anyone got the Biometrics letter from IRCC after receiving the receipt?

Also anyone try to create an account to this application tracker - https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Not sure, what's the UCI number here. I tried the UCI number from my PR application dashboard but it's giving me error saying that "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

Last edited:

borboryo

Oct 8, 2023
I got the email from IRCC that your biometric receipt has been added to your account. While they may not be visible in the IRCC secure account or portal due to technical limitations, rest assured that the documents are available for officer review.

As of November 14, 2023, when you upload documents via the IRCC Web form, you will receive a confirmation by email as soon as they have been added to the file.

Anyone got the Biometrics letter from IRCC after receiving the receipt?

Also anyone try to create an account to this application tracker - https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Not sure, what's the UCI number here. I tried the UCI number from my PR application dashboard but it's giving me error saying that "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."
Have you received letter please?