+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got problem with Citizenship tracker login?

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Since yesterday, the login page of the citizenship tracker has run me a loop: wrong UCI or Password. If I try to Reset the password, I will get "Wrong UCI or "Application number". I am 100% sure my credentials are all correct. I have been checking it once-twice a week for the past 1 year...
Anyone else has this problem?
Thanks

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Since yesterday, the login page of the citizenship tracker has run me a loop: wrong UCI or Password. If I try to Reset the password, I will get "Wrong UCI or "Application number". I am 100% sure my credentials are all correct. I have been checking it once-twice a week for the past 1 year...
Thanks
Are you entering the UCI with dashes? If you are, can you try using just the numbers instead - as someone here suggested? i.e, try with 12345678 instead of 1234-5678

M7md_@wani

Oct 15, 2022
Thanks
i had the same issue while using my laptop (chrome browser) but it went through without any issues on my phone (chrome browser)

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Still the same issue... I tried to reset the password: Enter the UCI (both with and without dash) and the Application number, and it said, exact per below:

" Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet. "

This is very strange as I have been tracking the application all months long until they "updated" their system... Now I can't!!!
Tried Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox... all throwing the same error...
Anyone know what's going on?

nbagda

Oct 19, 2022
I had the same issue and I was able to resolve it. It looks like you need to Reset your Password since the CIC updated their portal.

Please note: When you Reset you password, you need to enter your Application number. Here is the tricky part, if you enter the application number normally (without any caps lock), it will give error. But you have to hold the SHIFT key and then enter C123456789.

It looks like the system is considering the first character as c whereas it must be C

Please ensure the first character is C and you should be good to go.

Amias

Feb 13, 2022
Hello everyone, I am facing the same issue since past two months and getting the same error.

Correct these errors:
I used UCI and Application Number as is given in AOR letter. Referring to the responses in this forum used UCI with/without "-" and was careful both times to use Capital Alphabet followed by 9numbers as application number. But the result is same.

Informed IRCC via web form but still no solution.

Please let me know if someone was successful in registering for citizenship tracker (Register for your status tracker (cic.gc.ca) ) or was able to get a solution to resolve the issue, share with us.

Reactions: canuser
Dec 1, 2022
What seems to have worked for me is manually typing the UIC and confirmation number (instead of copy-pasting it). For several tries over several weeks, I used copy pasting, and the website would go to an error message. Today, I first used the same method which resulted in error; then I manually entered my details and it sailed through.

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
Hi babybenz,

I had the exact same message and I could not log on either. Did your issue resolve?? What did you do?

Thanks for any info you can share!

Still the same issue... I tried to reset the password: Enter the UCI (both with and without dash) and the Application number, and it said, exact per below:

" Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet. "

This is very strange as I have been tracking the application all months long until they "updated" their system... Now I can't!!!
Tried Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox... all throwing the same error...
Anyone know what's going on?

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
Amias, I had the same issue! Did you fix your issue?

We used a representative when getting PR, I wonder if that could be the reason? Did someone help you apply the first time for PR?

Hello everyone, I am facing the same issue since past two months and getting the same error.

Correct these errors:
I used UCI and Application Number as is given in AOR letter. Referring to the responses in this forum used UCI with/without "-" and was careful both times to use Capital Alphabet followed by 9numbers as application number. But the result is same.

Informed IRCC via web form but still no solution.

Please let me know if someone was successful in registering for citizenship tracker (Register for your status tracker (cic.gc.ca) ) or was able to get a solution to resolve the issue, share with us.

Amias

Feb 13, 2022
Thank you for the responses.

No, I haven't been able to solve. I tried pasting, entering manually, different browsers...nothing seems to work.

I had used Representative for first time PR that was many years ago and now I don't know the whereabouts of the agent representative.

However, whilst registration for Citizenship tracker, even if one had PR tracker, they still need to register for citizenship separately I believe.

By the way, I am also sponsoring my wife and as a sponsor created PR status tracker for Family Sponsorship Application with my UCI and Family Application Number.

If anyone of you know how to resolve Citizenship Tracker error, please do let me know.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thank you for the responses.

No, I haven't been able to solve. I tried pasting, entering manually, different browsers...nothing seems to work.

I had used Representative for first time PR that was many years ago and now I don't know the whereabouts of the agent representative.

However, whilst registration for Citizenship tracker, even if one had PR tracker, they still need to register for citizenship separately I believe.

By the way, I am also sponsoring my wife and as a sponsor created PR status tracker for Family Sponsorship Application with my UCI and Family Application Number.

If anyone of you know how to resolve Citizenship Tracker error, please do let me know.
Are you able to use the tracker? I was able to use it until earlier this week, now when I login it complains about technical difficulties and when I try to reset password it says incorrect information. What a shitshow they have made.

parkland

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I am unable to use tracker since this week.. It is showing "loading...".
Does anyone have same problems?