+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got HEC Islamabad Degree/Transcript Photocopies Attestation (For Overseas Paksitanis)

harooni1

Sep 3, 2018
Hello, I am new here and intending to apply for express entry on my own. I have read all the information from the pinned post and this forum and you guys are doing amazing job. To begin with, I want to inquire that as i am living outside Pakistan (Sultanate of Oman) and as i understood first of all I have to get my degree & Transcripts photocopies attested and sealed from HEC to be sent to ICAS etc. for Educational credentials assessment.

Can anyone share his/her experience who got attestation done on his/her own through some courier service from HEC Islamabad while living abroad especially from OMAN?

An urgent reply is requested.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello, I am new here and intending to apply for express entry on my own. I have read all the information from the pinned post and this forum and you guys are doing amazing job. To begin with, I want to inquire that as i am living outside Pakistan (Sultanate of Oman) and as i understood first of all I have to get my degree & Transcripts photocopies attested and sealed from HEC to be sent to ICAS etc. for Educational credentials assessment.

Can anyone share his/her experience who got attestation done on his/her own through some courier service from HEC Islamabad while living abroad especially from OMAN?

I have a group for Pakistani Education assessment, if you would join that, people will help you.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6wTEMYoEoxAIndJqze3OBa

Aali005

May 5, 2017

I used to live in England and I get all my degrees attested from HEC through fedex service. They provide this facility only for oversees Pakistani. You can google it and will read all the instructions before start the process with them.

Reactions: harooni1

harooni1

Sep 3, 2018
I used to live in England and I get all my degrees attested from HEC through fedex service. They provide this facility only for oversees Pakistani. You can google it and will read all the instructions before start the process with them.
Thanks for the information.