+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got experience with restoration extension trv" PP2.RESTOREWORK2020? Restoring status as worker and apply for a closed permit.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, it is really hell. I hope that one day the policy will change. The waiting period is really one of the hardest things to do. I am going through this right now and the annoying thing is that I couldn't submit my work permit application because someone delayed in signing my job offer because of this working from home thing (Pandemic issue nonsense). It was only delayed for one day and I am suffering for more than three months and still counting. Rent, food, and other stuff have been very difficult. As we all know that Canada's standard of living is high. Now imagine not working or getting any salary.
However, this is the price we are paying and unfortunately, it is a costly one. Stay blessed dude. there is light at the end of darkness.
The big issue is really if you fall out of status and need to apply for restoration, then a new WP, etc. if you keep your status then you are able to continue working under implied status.

Fipsy

Aug 4, 2022
We have to wait for 6 months. How we could service without work. How do we pay for our rents, food and other stuff. Hell!
Please can you update me on the status of your application? My application is now four months and I haven't heard anything from them. I want to know if IRCC is really keeping to the application processing time (166 days). Thank you in advance