+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got approved by Canada Visa Office in Chandigarh this month?

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
Hi Shubham.
I applied online on 3rd march and on 15th march i got passport request.
Also in my CIC account the Final decision says that your application is approved (do this mean i got visa approval???) so i submitted my passport at vfs chd on 15th march.
When can I expect my passport.
Yes that means your’s has been approved. I cannot say when are you going to get your passport though. Congratulations for that. Do you know which office processed your visa? Delhi or Chandigarh?

Prabh..

Feb 21, 2018
Wouldnt i get like sms or something the day my passport will out for delievery??
Blue dart is the courier service..

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
Wouldnt i get like sms or something the day my passport will out for delievery??
Blue dart is the courier service..
Do you have something given to you by VFS?
If you have that tracking number check on VFS website. Once your status changes to processed passport has been disptached you can call VFS and get the WAYBILL number which is for bluedart through which you can check your shipment status. Once it is out for delivery you can be notified then or you can simply pick up from their office.

Reactions: harneet_kaur

Prabh..

Feb 21, 2018
Do you have something given to you by VFS?
If you have that tracking number check on VFS website. Once your status changes to processed passport has been disptached you can call VFS and get the WAYBILL number which is for bluedart through which you can check your shipment status. Once it is out for delivery you can be notified then or you can simply pick up from their office.
Thankyou so much...u r really helping people out. God bless u..

Reactions: shubham31196

shubham31196

Mar 9, 2018
Thankyou so much...u r really helping people out. God bless u..
I really appreciate that bro. It’s just that if we know something we tell people it just eases them out.
Just pray for my friend that she gets her visa soon as we both will want to go together.

Prabh..

Feb 21, 2018
I really appreciate that bro. It’s just that if we know something we tell people it just eases them out.
Just pray for my friend that she gets her visa soon as we both will want to go together.
I am a girl..
And ur frnd will definitely get visa