+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYONE GOING THRU AUTHORISATION TO RETURN TO CANADA FROM ACCRA, GHANA?

iac

May 14, 2013
my wife filed and submitted my application on April 14th 2012,and i went for my interview to Ghana on February 27th 2013,after my interview,the immigration officer that interviewed me told me that my medicals ha s expired that they she needs to re-preview my medicals again,then the nest day being 28th,she sent me an email asking me to go do another medicals,which i have done and it has been sent to Paris on the 27th of march 2013,since then i have not heard from the immigration Canada Ghana till this moment and me and my wife are very worried,can you please advice us on what to do nest

iac

May 14, 2013
Any going through second medicals,after expiring

Thank you so much for your advice,yes i did the medicals with Asaju clinic,the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,is going to 2months now and i have not still heard anything from the immigration Accra Ghana,can somebody please tell me what to do now,and i have written to Accra ghana 2 times since i did my medicals and they have not responded to my email yet,is more than 1year we start this application process,and i have paid all the fees related to this application,even the visa fee,it is really affecting me so much bcos i miss my wife so much,can somebody advice me on what to do

iac

May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your advice,yes i did the medicals with Asaju clinic,the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,is going to 2months now and i have not still heard anything from the immigration Accra Ghana,can somebody please tell me what to do now,and i have written to Accra ghana 2 times since i did my medicals and they have not responded to my email yet,is more than 1year we start this application process,and i have paid all the fees related to this application,even the visa fee,it is really affecting me so much bcos i miss my wife so much,can somebody advice me on what to do

badd

Aug 14, 2019
Yes doing that in ghana. wrote the letter, paid the fees and submitted everything on 3rd july 2019.
They said in the letter that it will be assessed within 30 days. So the journey of STILL WAITING.....

badd

Aug 14, 2019
my medical has already expired and still confused whether to processed to do new medical or wait for them to advice. Damn!!

dbans

Aug 3, 2019
Yes doing that in ghana. wrote the letter, paid the fees and submitted everything on 3rd july 2019.
They said in the letter that it will be assessed within 30 days. So the journey of STILL WAITING.....
I did submitted mine on 20 July and still waiting also if u are in ghana do u have Whatsapp we can chat ? Mine also said will be accessed in 30 days but still waiting also. Can I see the email they sent u for ARC when they were requesting for the ARC fees ?

dbans

Aug 3, 2019
my medical has already expired and still confused whether to processed to do new medical or wait for them to advice. Damn!!
If your medicals is expired u should wait cuz they can extend it in some case. I saw one applicant it’s was done for in this forum. Honestly am not sure but i also don’t know if u should contact them or not. I think contacting them will be better I guess so you don’t have to wait so long.

Reactions: Gax

badd

Aug 14, 2019
If your medicals is expired u should wait cuz they can extend it in some case. I saw one applicant it’s was done for in this forum. Honestly am not sure but i also don’t know if u should contact them or not. I think contacting them will be better I guess so you don’t have to wait so long.
contacting them is waste of time, they never reply to emails

badd

Aug 14, 2019
contacting them is waste of time, they never reply to emails.