+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from India who has successful UK PCC ?

akhilmahajan5

Aug 11, 2017
Hi ,

Needed a suggestion, I am an Indian citizen always been in India except a short stint (> 6 months in UK), hence need to get a UK PCC
The online form asks for the last 10 years address history. I have changed lot of addresses and for few of them,I dont have any proof . Even for the present address (I am staying on rent in Delhi) i dont hv valid proof(plain paper rent agreement). However, my passport has my permanent address of Punjab. on Which i have all my id documents.
1. Shall I mention all as it is here in UK PCC form? Or can i just simplify here reducing multiple addresses to single one as my permanent address of Punjab (as on passport ) shown as current address, and in between UK stay period? Any inputs plz
2. Address history should be same as i mention in my express entry profile?
3. Does this address history is so significant ,and have any impact further in the entire process?

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi ,

Needed a suggestion, I am an Indian citizen always been in India except a short stint (> 6 months in UK), hence need to get a UK PCC
The online form asks for the last 10 years address history. I have changed lot of addresses and for few of them,I dont have any proof . Even for the present address (I am staying on rent in Delhi) i dont hv valid proof(plain paper rent agreement). However, my passport has my permanent address of Punjab. on Which i have all my id documents.
1. Shall I mention all as it is here in UK PCC form? Or can i just simplify here reducing multiple addresses to single one as my permanent address of Punjab (as on passport ) shown as current address, and in between UK stay period? Any inputs plz
3. Does this address history is so significant ,and have any impact further in the entire process?
Fill out the 10 years addresses in ACRO online form exactly same as you will fill the Address History section in your EE profile.

In your case, your current residence/postal address (Delhi) which you will also mention in your EE application as current/postal residence, you have to submit 2 address proof to ACRO. Firstly, get a new tenancy agreement prepared on a bond paper (if it is on plain paper) with complete address of house/flat mentioned and this is what you can submit as one of the proof.

For second address proof document, if you have a local savings/current bank account or even a credit card in Delhi with your current address registered in it, then go to branch get a stamped statement, scan and upload it as second proof.

Also, other option is that if you are currently employed, just get a letter from the company on their letterhead stating your current address. They should mention that Employee xx working in our organisation has xx, Delhi address on our records.

For your final query, it is better have complete information synchronized and recorded no matter when and where you use it in the future. Multiple versions of information will come and bite us, if not now, may be sometime in the future in the form of misrepresentation. it is better to be safe.

Hope this helps.

akhilmahajan5

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for your detailed response...did you get a successful UK PCC...how long does it take or did take in your case?, and do they enquire about previous address history details...??
Also, I am planning to get India PCC based on my permanent address since my passport has the permanent address(Punjab).. I wont be able to show Delhi address there since i dont want to get into change in passport address and corresponding police verification process on both sides..moreover i may shift from delhi addresss soon..hope India PCC on permanent address does not create any issue?

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thank you for your detailed response...did you get a successful UK PCC...how long does it take or did take in your case?, and do they enquire about previous address history details...??
Also, I am planning to get India PCC based on my permanent address since my passport has the permanent address(Punjab).. I wont be able to show Delhi address there since i dont want to get into change in passport address and corresponding police verification process on both sides..moreover i may shift from delhi addresss soon..hope India PCC on permanent address does not create any issue?
Even you can get Indian PCC from current address. There is no requirement that you have to change Permanent Address in your passport. Most of the people have different current address than the passport. When you apply Indian PCC from PSK, you can mention your current Delhi address as current and postal address . End of the day it is your call but I also had same issue and I did exactly the same.

ACRO has 2 types of service
  • Standard service - £45.00 (10 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch) - They send PCC by regular post and it can take up to 15-20 days to reach you after dispatch.
  • Premium service - £80.00 (2 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch) - I used this service and got PCC delivered at my door step in 10 days including dispatch time via DHL.
Goodluck

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Even you can get Indian PCC from current address. There is no requirement that you have to change Permanent Address in your passport. Most of the people have different current address than the passport. When you apply Indian PCC from PSK, you can mention your current Delhi address as current and postal address . End of the day it is your call but I also had same issue and I did exactly the same.

ACRO has 2 types of service
  • Standard service - £45.00 (10 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch) - They send PCC by regular post and it can take up to 15-20 days to reach you after dispatch.
  • Premium service - £80.00 (2 working days, not including dates of receipt or dispatch) - I used this service and got PCC delivered at my door step in 10 days including dispatch time via DHL.
Goodluck
Hello Mate ,

I have a question for u I was in London from Sep 2009 - July 2013 .

I stayed in 3 different address and i only remember 1 address can i put the same address in ACRO form ?? or i have to write down all the address I have stayed in London .

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hello Mate ,

I have a question for u I was in London from Sep 2009 - July 2013 .

I stayed in 3 different address and i only remember 1 address can i put the same address in ACRO form ?? or i have to write down all the address I have stayed in London .
Put only one address in ACRO form for the complete duration. Same should be filled while submitting EE application address history section.

Reactions: Ashtush

Obhijeet

Feb 2, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
ACRO system is well organised and systematic (personal experience) do make sure you fill all the details and align address etc. Good Luck

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Put only one address in ACRO form for the complete duration. Same should be filled while submitting EE application address history section.

Mate ,

I got a another question for you ?? Endorser can be from India ?? A lawyer .

And can i give my friend address in london where they deliver can PCC .

I wait to here from you :)

Best ,
A

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Mate ,

I got a another question for you ?? Endorser can be from India ?? A lawyer .

And can i give my friend address in london where they deliver can PCC .

I wait to here from you :)

Best ,
A
Yes, a lawyer can be endorser.

I am not sure if giving UK postal address works when you are not residing in UK. You can try mentioning London address as postal address but current address should be same were you are currently residing as this will be mentioned on your PCC.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Yes, a lawyer can be endorser.

I am not sure if giving UK postal address works when you are not residing in UK. You can try mentioning London address as postal address but current address should be same were you are currently residing as this will be mentioned on your PCC.

A lawyer from India ?? ya ??

Thnk u ! for the revert Mate

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi ,

What did you do finally?

Oct 30, 2019
I got my PCC from UK and I reside in India. It took 20 days for the entire process, including the delivery of mail to my home in India. If you any one here has doubts, please let me know