+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for the George brown college for January 2018 intake ??

Roch17

Jul 21, 2017
hey! Indeed (fingers crossed)

I had applied in March for fall intake, and got a Seats Full notification in April so reapplied for winter intake then.
What's your status ?
I applied almost at the end of may. Pretty worried now about the seats getting filled stuff. And I neither know how to check the status. By any chance do you know?

aniruddhabhatt

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
I applied almost at the end of may. Pretty worried now about the seats getting filled stuff. And I neither know how to check the status. By any chance do you know?
You can, at max, login into george brown website (student portal) to check the application status. It'll say submitted/under review probably. Because if the application is processed, then you'll receive a mail containing the result of processing (Selected/Seats Full/Not selected). Hope this helps.

End of May, hmm let's hope for the best. they issue on a roling basis, so there should be hope :) Good luck!

Roch17

Jul 21, 2017
You can, at max, login into george brown website (student portal) to check the application status. It'll say submitted/under review probably. Because if the application is processed, then you'll receive a mail containing the result of processing (Selected/Seats Full/Not selected). Hope this helps.

End of May, hmm let's hope for the best. they issue on a roling basis, so there should be hope :) Good luck!
Thank you so much! (Fingers crossed) all the best to you for the journey ahead.. take care

Karena090711

Aug 23, 2017
Hello ! I have applied for George brown college for Jan 2018 intake for the strategic relationship marketing course is there anyone for same college and same course or for any other course for 2018 jan intake ...
Hi! I also applied for GBC Jan 2018. My course is diploma in Marketing (B120 if im not mistaken.) I got the letter of acceptance & I am currently waiting for my visa (I applied last July 31). I accepted the offer but haven't paid the minimum downpayment yet. Offer will expire on Sept 22! Hope my visa will come first.